Austrlian priest vs australian kids

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its funny that the kids didnt do shit....of course...fuckin up a priest isnt like beatin up some kid shit is a major offense....any religious man woulod realize the kids are skating....a constructive non violent activity...its not like they are smokin crack they are riding boards with wheels....how does that warrant ass fuck calls....that priest is a fuckin outrageous flaming hater....fuck him

melbourne only gets racist on one side of the city. coz thats were all the CUNTS who will call down 40 of there mates to smash u just for skating live. fucken cunts.

its funny coz the guy he is yelling racist shit at dosent look very asian at all. (i know this coz he is my mate)

i dont even notcie the acents u guys are pointing out. wierd :S

All those kids should get a fuckin beatdown

Granted, half of them probably havent even hit puberty

Who cant pretend to be tough when its 20 vs. 1?

"Check this out, I posted our video on youtube, where we talked shit to a 70 year old man, who was outnumbered!! Myspace everyone and make sure they know how cool we are brah!! Fuckin gnarly dude!! Omgz, kickflipz!!!"

Fuckin faggots

Yes, I do

How long were they there before they started recording? I'm sure dude told them to leave.. They mouthed off, they tried actin hardbody.

Oh but wait.. They're graffers!!!

HIGH FIVE BRAH!! SHIT WAS RAW!! FUCKIN DUDE HEY, THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT BRAH, MAN WAY TO GO GUY FUCKIN DUDE GUY