Austrlian priest vs australian kids

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha

shit was classic

thats odd though

a church with not an emo in sight

curious...

but those skaters were being fucking wankers some of them

and god knows what provoked that sort of reaction from a priest

but the best part was at the start when the kid pretended to fuck the priest

had me rolling

im a skater and i was there.

this guy is nuts.

he comes out screaming and going on and its the fucken

highlight of skating there. he isnt provoked he is just a fucken retard.

my mates didnt do anything to start it. its just funny to egg him on and

film the hole thing. he is notorious around melbourne for it hahahahaha

i man thats meant to be holy and at peace with god does not go screaming at an asain kid about how his eyes are seedy and he doesnt belong here. also am i the only one that noticed how a PRIEST was so interested in screaming shit about boys with cocks in there ass. thats abit stereotypical.

this man did not deserve the career he had. he deserves a good punch to the face.

my mates arent retarded there just funny lol

Nigga, if i was a priest and there was a bunch of fagots skating on church grounds i would be pretty pissed. Those kids deserve a nice beat down. Kids like that are the result of not being beaten by their parents as kids. What would have been funny if the priest fucked a few of those fagots up.

I used to skate this church in hartford nice marble ledges but people would come out screaming at us because they put alot of time and effort into keeping up the grounds. we would just be like ooook and bounce. Not sit there and fuck with people till they lost their jobs.

heres a comment from someone on youtube about that video. Couldn't have said it better myself. T

"he Priest should have conducted himself more wisely but the frustration is understandable. Today's youth are weak and have no respect. They are hypocritical as they are quick manipulate the law or scream justice to favour them selves yet they also believe that they have the rights of Anarchism. Get it straight dipsticks! Rules and regulations are there to protect EVERY ONE in our society. Maybe the Christians should go and pray in a Skate Board park..., See how the Skate Boarders like it!"

I've got to give it to that kid with the "say it don't spray it" line.

I think the whole scenario was pathetic. Bad form by both parties.

Ultimately though, no matter what way you look at it, a man with such a racist attitude should not have been in the position he was in.

Ultimately though, no matter what way you look at it, a man with such a racist attitude should not have been in the position he was in.

^^^

"Today's youth are weak and have no respect. They are hypocritical as they are quick manipulate the law or scream justice to favour them selves"

i don't think skaters are gay... considering i'm one. but those kids were fuck heads that didn't know when to stop, if me and my friends were in that situation we all would have left the first time he told us to and would have told him sorry for skating on his property. it's their faults for makin him that angry. young ignorant shit heads these days.

Archived