best method of torture.

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you killing this person, or just fucking with them for revenge.

killing - i always thought death by papercuts would betotally fucked.

fucking with them - glue doors shut, shut off gas, water, and power to their house. placing fake ads with their number in the casual encounters section of craigslist. the face punching thing sounds pretty good. writing "i see you" in a ton of different places where they go (work, school, sidewalk in front of house, favorite stores, etc.). let your imagination run wild.

The best torture would be coming to 12 oz and posting threads about how you're going to do all kinds of terrible things to him that you're not really a big enough hard ass in real life to do. He'll probably feel really bad that he made somebody do something that pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by boogie hands

my personal favorite is farting and then pulling the covers over my girls head....im such a lady killer

HAHA

in china they used to restrain people over baby bamboo shoots. bamboo grows really fast (it matures over a couple of months). The bamboo would grow right through the prisoner (the prisoner having been kept alive) There are forests in china where there are skeletons at the entwined around the bamboo stocks.

Archived