Cant get a fucking name

TheResignation00

I've been switching through names for about 6 months now. Im a toy, no doubt, but I cant seem to find a fucking name that isnt already in use.

I like sine, used.

I like sneek, used.

I like Tone, used.

Myth and Myst are used.

I mean, by now its impossible to find a name that flows that isnt already taken.

IM FUCKED.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a while to get a decent name back in the day, but it helps if you know your history so your not disrespecting older writers, i did that a few times till i learned my shit.

But still, its not that hard to find a name, just try not to pick the obvious ones, because people have already thought of them.

How bout this...sketch out letters and find which ones u think u can write the dopest. After you findout which letters u like, find a name with those letters. If that name is taken and you dont think your good enough to take it from that person or you just have respect for not takin the name, make up your own word. That way youll know for shure that no one has it.

Just remeber there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and only so many ways to construct them.

How bout this...sketch out letters and find which ones u think u can write the dopest. After you findout which letters u like, find a name with those letters. If that name is taken and you dont think your good enough to take it from that person or you just have respect for not takin the name, make up your own word. That way youll know for shure that no one has it.

Just remeber there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and only so many ways to construct them.

that was gay

you sholud write toy, or toybox. if someone wrote toy with style, it would be mind bending.

no disrespect,

i was actually serious.

i REALLY was serious.

you shu7t your fucking fucking mouth right now faggot. i got your ip now bitch. caught you slippen...

what beef you got with me? i dont keep beef with no one on this site man. you got my IP? so what you gonna do with it? i was serious about the TOYBOX thing. so whats ur deal. i have no hacking skills, just common sense. so whatever dude. you wanna battle, youll probably win. so whats the point? unless you are another user that resigned up, but youve been on here a year longer than me. just tell me what beef you got.

i dunno what the fuck is going on...