Wii Recommendations!

MountHolyoke

I bought a Wii last Sunday, and not only am i wicked broke, but i'm a little bored. although it is fun, the Sports games are a little limited. Tennis is fun with my girlfriend, etc., but way too easy as 1 player. Baseball is so simplified it's 3-inning Wiffleball. and so on...

I do love the thing, but i'm a little nervous right now that it's only fun for entertaining guests. SO! I need some Wii Recommendations!

Here are the criteria:

-I'm not a huge gamer, but into puzzles, art-based games. loved the Tony Hawk series.

-Live w/gf, so 2-player, fun games are best.

-not too gorey, etc.

i looked at the Bust a Move game, but it had bad reviews, and the Tony Hawk game out now looks lame.

Please, Ch.0, help me out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madden 07 is great/ elebits is real fun/ the bigs is OK /super paper mario is real fun too

ps the best games for entertaining company

get big brain academy

wario smooth moves

mario party 8 (its slow but fun)

monkey ball banana blitz

and excite truck

Resident Evil 4 is supposed to be pretty excellent for the Wii, but that kind of falls into the gory area. As of now Zelda is probably one of your best bets if you're going to be playing solo.

On another slightly unrelated note, you said you were into art based games. I don't know if you have a Ps2, but if you do I'd seriously recommend checking out Okami. It's based on Japanese mythology and is done in a hand painted style rather than the usual 3-D graphics. It's supposed to be good, and basically involves the player as an artist, using a paintbrush to "paint" on the screen to solve puzzles etc.