DuI

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field sobriety tests are retarded. You could pass with flying colors and the pig will still say you failed. Its just more proof for them to convict you in court. Dont say you just had a few drinks or anything like that. I had 12 drinks when i got mine. And that was from 11 in the morn till 12 at night, and i still blew a .22

arent you required to blow....like by law....cause you signed the paper saying youd give a breath, urine or blood test....do you get a choice in which test to choose?

my friend has a handful of duis, and got out of more than a few, and here is his lawyer's advice:

never blow, always opt for the blood test. you have the right to choose.

1. it takes time to take you to the designated hospital they draw blood at (longer wait = less BAC)

2. once you get there, they make you wait a little longer

3. after they've taken the blood, there's a chain of custody, and everyone has to sign off on the blood sample that handles it, increasing the chances of someone fucking up

if you go blow in the breathalyzer at the jail, your fate is pretty much sealed.