How much stuff do you carry in your car?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since my car got broken into and they stole my digital camera, ipod accessories, and a shit load of work stuff (including a 400 ordering machine).I realy dont keep shit in my car.

I believe all i have is work papers,cd's,a can of ozium,A mapbook of every city and road in america, a old pair of sneakers and a change of clothes (you never know)

and one of these in the trunk (one of the best things to have)

post-huskypower26.jpg

It has an air compressor,jumper cables,inverter,huge light,ac plugs.And got it on sale for 75 bucks :D

No car for me.

road_warrior.jpg

What are you talkin about you mad max sons of bitches...dont all you aussies have to have one of these?

In my ford explorer there is allways a bag of drums sticks, my bass drum pedal, a 350lbs box of hardware that I am just too lazy to lug up mystairs. Exta pair of sneakers, extra pair of sandals, pair of shorts and a t shirt and hoodie. No cd's ipod is in there thats about it. Promo posters just in case...

if anyone was ever lost in the jungle, desert, snow, or other worldy catastrophe, you could survive if you had my car. anything you need is in there. food, water, blankets, jackets, bathing suits, flip flops, boarding boots, sunglasses, candy, clothes, shoes, paper, books, cds, and probably anything you would ever need. i was going to make a thread like this before and post pictures of everything i found in my car when i cleaned it. i just never cleaned it.

if anyone was ever lost in the jungle, desert, snow, or other worldy catastrophe, you could survive if you had my car. anything you need is in there. food, water, blankets, jackets, bathing suits, flip flops, boarding boots, sunglasses, candy, clothes, shoes, paper, books, cds, and probably anything you would ever need. i was going to make a thread like this before and post pictures of everything i found in my car when i cleaned it. i just never cleaned it.

This is exactly how every single one of my other cars has been. This is my first *new* car and I've decided to take care of this one.

I'v had it for like 4 months and a few water bottles and magazines and shit piss me off enough.

But this is also the first car I haven't smoked in and its amazing how much all around cleaner it is.

This is exactly how every single one of my other cars has been. This is my first *new* car and I've decided to take care of this one.

I'v had it for like 4 months and a few water bottles and magazines and shit piss me off enough.

But this is also the first car I haven't smoked in and its amazing how much all around cleaner it is.

i smoke in my car too. it's gross, but i do it. it's amazing how much the windshield gets clouded by the smoke and my dash is covered in ashes. i probably have at least 10 empty packs of smokes in my car.

Haha Sherock that really does sound JUST like all my other cars. The clouded windshield was the main reason I decided to stop. I can handle the ashes and smell but that cloudy window shit is hard to clean off.

My friends used to make fun of me because they get in and be like "do you want to move this stuff?" And I'd be like "no its cool just step on it." I had all kinds of shit. Everywhere.