Hayabusa Sketch Dump

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lumos does 450 cock pushups a day and he draws completly with his penis, true story...roughly about 15 years now and hes between 35-45 i do not want to give the exact age for personal reasons..and no lessons he sucked off the devil for skills..most people pay but hes a broke ass

no joke

okok i lie he does 400 cock pushups, rookie

holy crap mate keep it up you have great skillz! Just wondering, not to get an personal info or anything, but when did u start drawing? how many years u been drawing + writing? how old are you? did u take any art lessons or go to art schooL?

drawing since i can remember

"writing" like real writing with paint for a bit over a year, drawn longer tho (i dont "write" anymore)

im 22

no art school, only books and practice

/NOBEEF

eh no its fair

although ive been doing those kind of letters forever, i can see that some of the extensions and parts of letters are very much like atlas.

it wasnt a conscious thing (cuz if i wanted to i could make my shit way more like his) so whatever

it happens

life goes on

ive adressed this already

i dont want to get into a huge debate

it was a few odd instances, thats about it

i could go on and on and post sketches from when i frst started to what it is now, before i even got on the net looking at other's work, and ud be able to see a pretty easy and clear progression of my letters to what they are now, and will become later on

fact is, i havent done graffiti in like 3 years, i just draw for fun

i dont really care if im influenced to some extent by someone else

not to mention that our basic letters are completely different if u look past the few extensions and shapes that are indeed similar