theres a daft punk thing tomorrow.

iloveboxcars

and i could have gotten a free ticket, but the dude gave it to this girl he's been trying to bone for years. she wont have anything to do with him because he's too short. and i really want to go. she said she wished i was going. i told her her wish can come true, she just needs to give me her ticket. she wasnt ok with that though. something about her having to be there too.

so gay. so gay. *waves goodbye to daft punk*

edit - i made this thread because this is some of the worst news i have ever heard in my life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

daft punk's "homework" had some good shit on it. other than that, they pretty much fucking sucked. count your blessings kid, you would have had to sit through a whole bunch of shitty music. and if anything is "gay" it would have to be daft punk's last three albums. those albums make richard simmon's back up band look like N.W.A.

that "one more time....." song? that shit was fucking gayer than truckers giving teenage boys rim jobs at an interstate rest area.

daft punk's "homework" had some good shit on it. other than that, they pretty much fucking sucked. count your blessings kid, you would have had to sit through a whole bunch of shitty music. and if anything is "gay" it would have to be daft punk's last three albums. those albums make richard simmon's back up band look like N.W.A.

that "one more time....." song? that shit was fucking gayer than truckers giving teenage boys rim jobs at an interstate rest area.

you have no idea what you're talking about, please get the fuck out

actually man, i do know what i'm talking about --it's a matter of opinion. daft punk put out homework, that album was huge. then they put out that second album, that had a couple of decent tracks on it. then they just went to complete shit. started making music that was good commercial success, but watered down and corny. i think the stuff they did with their side projects was better. I Cube had some legendary tracks. disco cubizm on versatile records, is an all time classic. the b-side that is a break beat, that thing is a hidden gem.

that fucking "...one more time..." song --that's the theme song for siegfried and roy's anal love night.

HEY! i went to this shit

i didn't have a ticket but we were right outside behind the greek theatre and there were millions of people out there with us and it was a huge party and you could see everything from inside, it was fucking great. this whole concert really blew my mind, it was out of fucking control. i've never been to a better concert ever. the end.

HEY! i went to this shit

i didn't have a ticket but we were right outside behind the greek theatre and there were millions of people out there with us and it was a huge party and you could see everything from inside, it was fucking great. this whole concert really blew my mind, it was out of fucking control. i've never been to a better concert ever. the end.

I had some friends go to the show and say it was the best concert they ever went to...

Wish I had gone..