To Catch a Predator

debo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from 12 oz should to some snooping and find where the next house they run their operation will be. Act as a pedo and Find some way to get them to try and hook you to come to the house. Then show up dressed as predator.

And then go to prison? What? Well let you go to the house.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/15723886/to_catch_a_predator_is_nbcs_primetime_dragnet_the_new_american_witch_hunt?source=music_news_rssfeed

rolling stone did a excellent article on these guys.

the guys that run this shit are even creepier then the "pedophiles" they catch.

I just read that article...freakin weirdo's need to get a life...Its funny i didnt realize how much baiting went on...

I just read that article...freakin weirdo's need to get a life...Its funny i didnt realize how much baiting went on...

word, i aint going to say that these guy's don't get some real people that have some real problems.

but they also get alot of kids, that don't have problems, just run into a bunch of older guys pretending to be a REALLY horny 14 yr old girl, make a stupid decision and bam, lives are over.

not to mention how they go about their buisness, is completly illegal.

For reals man..in the show they just show you what the guys ask the decoy..and what the decoys respond..i never thought they would say shit like "im horny and i do it all the time"..in my mind iv'e always thought the dudes did all the talking and the decoys acted dumb and just agreed to meet up... damn im dumb