I just got fired

ViolentByDesign

"Come into the back for your 90 day review"

"You have a problem with time and attendance, we are going to have to let you go, bye"

Fuck that fucking place, I was just watching some documentary about Walmart last night and it is so fucking similar to Home Depot where I worked. That place can suck my dick. Fuck working with 30+ year old scumbags who will never be anything and fuck my back, neck and knees being blown the fuck out from that shit hole. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, tomorrow it is off to find a nice job in an air conditioned office where I can sit in a nice comfy seat and type away on a computer. Since I'm so tired I guess I will wait until I go pick up my check tomorrow for the celebratory beers to begin flowing. Chyeaaaaaaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah pushing around carts for 11 bucks is a lot better than busting your ass like a motherfucker for $8.75 an hour..working every single weekend, and having your schedule change weekly so you can't even plan anything to do ever. I feel SO fucking relaxed knowing I will never have to put on that fucking homo ass orange apron ever again.

Philly..and I got hired with a higher wage. The people who started before me in the same position make like 7.50 or 8 bucks. Yes that is part of the reason it sucks, cus I don't even have enough to live. I pay my bills and have maybe like 30 bucks to spend a week the rest I gotta be a bum and holler at my friends.

Hahaha dude probably you have no idea how much free shit I let people just roll out the door with.

Probably about $150 or 200k worth of building materials and power tools since I started there. I just didn't give a fuck. The funny thing is they never even knew, they were just pissed because there isn't a day that I was on time.

Yeah pushing around carts for 11 bucks is a lot better than busting your ass like a motherfucker for $8.75 an hour..working every single weekend, and having your schedule change weekly so you can't even plan anything to do ever. I feel SO fucking relaxed knowing I will never have to put on that fucking homo ass orange apron ever again.

$8.75/hour...that is not good. that would require some serious budgeting. maybe rent isn't too bad in philly? boston is bananas.

i actually used to hire and fire people at home depot. i did it for about 6 months. it sucked the ass. sorry to hear they let you go. they typically hire for the spring and summer - and then get rid of people based on how slow they are going to get now through the fall. but your right, fuck that place. seriously sucked working their.

I'm pretty sure the lovely Home Depot is also gunna be letting me go soon....I've been here a year and even though I work like a dog when I am here, I also have a tendency to either call out or show up puking drunk and just go home early. I've had several meetings with the store manager just about that subject, not to mention threatening customers/co-workers, dress code, safety violations, damagin store property, and a million other stupid fuckin things. Word around the store is that after I called out twice last week they're finally sick of it, and ready to boot me but couldn't because I have no previous write ups (never documented any of my problems since they used to love me). I needa go find a new job.

By the way, the rumors about Home Depot paying well are largely false....I make $9.30 an hour, and can just BARELY afford to pay my bills every month. I mean I got hired at 18 with only one previous job (cooking) so I guess its not THAT bad, but whatever, fuck em.