hindu

Guest furious pete

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sevs210

If I only had a scanner... All the flicks that came up are from the same pits.. bout 3 min from my house.... I got flicks of a HUGE roller off the 8w-I5 walls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by MoNkEyMaN

You know i never had beef with Hindue...But when he fucks with my Homies and Steals there money in the Yards...It aint cool no more........It's beat down tyme....Watch Your Back Hindue!!!...........

haha...you soung like a lil bitch...

Originally posted by B52408

i feel bad for sb.........if i had a reputation like him i would move 600 miles away too......hindu...keep your boy hidden well, he has it comin....

the shit talking sb does is unreal. i am really surprised he is still standing....there has to be a few dozen people that are after him.

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

the shit talking sb does is unreal. i am really surprised he is still standing....there has to be a few dozen people that are after him.

you guys should all stopp stroking sb's dick...cuz you guy got his name in you mouth if you hat him fine but im sick of hearing about it.

Originally posted by gangster

you guys should all stopp stroking sb's dick...cuz you guy got his name in you mouth if you hat him fine but im sick of hearing about it.

where in my post did i say i hated the guy? how many stupid fucks are on this board??? i was agreeing to the fact that he has a lot of beef, and thats it. dont cry about it, fucking pussies. if you're sick of hearing about it then dont listen (or read or whatever).

no one is stroking sb's dick.... he's a piece of shit that talks and can't back it up..... next time of of you fools talk to him ask him about being in SF with the 506 boys and how he was crying in the bathroom cause there was people outside waiting to beat his ass and how the 506 boys went out and had to smooth things out. i should have threw his outside so they could have killed him. all you guys that were outside waiting to beat his ass, you know who you are.... my bad i should have let you guys fuck him up, and now i'm with you guys on that....so if you guys get a hold of him before i do kick him in his face for me!:cool:

Originally posted by MotherEffer

no one is stroking sb's dick.... he's a piece of shit that talks and can't back it up..... next time of of you fools talk to him ask him about being in SF with the 506 boys and how he was crying in the bathroom cause there was people outside waiting to beat his ass and how the 506 boys went out and had to smooth things out. i should have threw his outside so they could have killed him. all you guys that were outside waiting to beat his ass, you know who you are.... my bad i should have let you guys fuck him up, and now i'm with you guys on that....so if you guys get a hold of him before i do kick him in his face for me!:cool:

so sad sick toy, so sad........................hindu...you see the fools you be runnin with??? dont really give you a good name....just a thought

Archived