Stress, How do you deal with it?

505boogie

everyone keeps saying drink, smoke, and fuck. the problem with that, is this, you never really face the problem. you just prolong that shit, and allow it to keep going shitty at a steady pace. if you're really feeling fucked right now, and hate where you're at --then i'd say sober up for about a month, and try to face shit head on and fix it. i've had to do this plenty of times in my life, because i kept using my vices to hide behind. i still smoke and drink, but in regulation. if not, i just end up letting all the shit hit the fan and spray all over me like a retard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not trying to knock anyone's lifestyle. i'm just stating shit from experience. i've been there, i'm not perfect. i've got quite a few friends who i'm watching do this shit while in their 30's. they hate themselves, their lives, their jobs, everything. so all they do is drink, to get drunk, then pass out. then they wake up for work feeling like they got skull fucked, drag ass all day, have absolutely no motivation, avoid all responsibilities in life, and drowned that shit in booze when the clock out. they never make any efforts to progress with what they are passionate about, and end up sleeping away any free time, only to wake up and drink the rest of it away.

we can all glorify that shit as much as we want, but that shit just leads to some serious fucking dependency and depression. moderation is key to anything.

i say if you're stressed out, and graffiti is something you love. go out bombing more. maybe that will help you get some of your angst and stress out.

• 1 month later...
i say if you're stressed out, and graffiti is something you love. go out bombing more. maybe that will help you get some of your angst and stress out.

it took two pages on a GRAFFITI forum, in a thread where people discuss how they relieve their stree for someone to mention GRAFFITI.

oh dear.

Life is too short to be in a job that sucks.

Sometimes you have responsibilities. You can not just quit or change jobs. I have two kids and make more money right now then I would doing anything else I am qualified to do. I am in a high stress job and I hate my job, but I need to pay the bills. Quitting is not an optionl.

The way I deal with stress is to have hobbies or something else to think about when I am not working. Anything to keep your mind off what stresses you out.