Stress, How do you deal with it?

505boogie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy a motorcycle ride it fast and hard...yes homo...

Its the only thing I do where I actually center myself and concentrate on one thing. All you think about is that next corner. So relaxing its better than meditation and I have tried meditation...

Get on my level hoe...horizontal...

RC_GSXR12b.jpg

146_0310_1zoom+honda_rc51+front_right.jpg

i ain't no stress expert, but maybe your job is just too demanding for u.

or maybe u work too hard at your job. like some people say "work, don't work HARD"... which means don't break your back, but at the same time stay consistent at what u do. but if staying consistent means killing yourself at work, then i guess u should either find another job or reassess your role at work, because all the beers, blunts, and bitches (and whatever goodies) you take in after work won't be helpin u that much. there's always more jobs out there, and sometimes u have to move to another city to find it.

oh yea and not for nothing, but i never really got that phrase "don't sweat the small stuff" completely, but its definitely easier said than done. dust off your shoulders homie. haha

go bowling unless you suck because only getting strikes makes you feel good, getting gutters only makes you angrier. but i actually think you should hold your whole work hostage until the government gives you a plane ride to any country of your choice, and then when you get to uzbekistan, shoot everyone in the head, one by one