Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
505boogie

Stress, How do you deal with it?

Work stresses me the fuck out. To the point it damages almost every aspect of my life. How do you deal with your stress?

Going out and getting shitfaced until 6 a.m

Sometimes I have a nice relaxing day where I chew up like 5 Vic 10's and lay around in an orgasmic coma watching TV for like 8 hours..this usually does the trick.

And sleep.

Buy a motorcycle ride it fast and hard...yes homo...

Its the only thing I do where I actually center myself and concentrate on one thing. All you think about is that next corner. So relaxing its better than meditation and I have tried meditation...

Get on my level hoe...horizontal...

RC_GSXR12b.jpg

146_0310_1zoom+honda_rc51+front_right.jpg

Chain smoke on the porch. Ride my bike 10 miles. Play bass.

Getting drunk just makes me dizzy and sick, smoking buds will make me overanalyze everything.

ewww reggae...

forgot I play drums too but sometimes booking shows and organizing pay outs for band members and booking agents makes it too stressful to even count it as a stress reliver...

electronic-drink-caddie.jpg

I used to read the Orly thread.. But it's falling off...

The King is nowhere to be found..

^^ hes got the right idea..

i take my stress out with a big ole blunt to the neck

depends on where i'm at. usually i head to my favorite bar, drink and chain smoke to calm my nerves. take a xanax, then go home to smoke a fattie.

lately, however, it has been exercising. who'da thunk it?

just by thinking positive, remembering my goals, and yeah i have to eat shit for awhile, but eventually it'll all pay off.

That usually gets me through my stressful days.

i ain't no stress expert, but maybe your job is just too demanding for u.

or maybe u work too hard at your job. like some people say "work, don't work HARD"... which means don't break your back, but at the same time stay consistent at what u do. but if staying consistent means killing yourself at work, then i guess u should either find another job or reassess your role at work, because all the beers, blunts, and bitches (and whatever goodies) you take in after work won't be helpin u that much. there's always more jobs out there, and sometimes u have to move to another city to find it.

oh yea and not for nothing, but i never really got that phrase "don't sweat the small stuff" completely, but its definitely easier said than done. dust off your shoulders homie. haha

Oh I know!! Why don't you go on a forum and send girls private messages asking to see teh n00dz....

go bowling unless you suck because only getting strikes makes you feel good, getting gutters only makes you angrier. but i actually think you should hold your whole work hostage until the government gives you a plane ride to any country of your choice, and then when you get to uzbekistan, shoot everyone in the head, one by one

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now