Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...the Van Allen belts? What you're saying is just plain incorrect. All you need to do to find that out is hit up wikipedia, but I took an astrophysics course a year ago and could smell the shit on your breath. Don't claim science you don't understand to prove a point you want to believe.

I won't waste my time, but there are much more reasonable explanations for why the moon landing DID occur than why it was a hoax. Just look around a bit on the other side of the question.

In any case, why is it so hard for you to believe? Does the existence of technology such as the internet, robotics, superconductors, cell phones, military tech, etc. etc. somehow make it seem unreasonable that we could make it to the moon?

Just imagine being Buzz Aldrin and having people accuse you of faking your entire career. I'm not a patriot but people claiming we didn't go to the moon makes me almost as mad as him, I dunno why.

DING DING! We have a winner folks...

I like how he said van helen belt. I started thinking of this reing of shitty musicians shredding in space where no man can go because his ear drums would bust.

that dude that buzz aldrin punched got what he deserved. what did he expect? someone comes in your face saying your whole carreer was a farce, and calls you a liar and a coward in your face? shit i would've stole on that dude like what. nigga would've been curled up in the fetal position murmuring like an infantile retard

One of Islam's biggest scholars was asked about the moon landing. it's kinda long, and I've only read half of it, but basically, he's saying that if there's irrefutable evidence that they landed, then they landed. Basically, he went into a discussion about two groups of muslims who use the quran to affirm the landing and another group who uses the quran to prove it is not possible. He clarified that both the verses they use for their veiwpoints were never intended to be used in that manner and then he clarified their meanings. He's basically saying that If they landed , then All praise be to Allah, that even further shows the greatness of Allah (God) and his creation.