I dreampt of Abacadabra last night.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alright so in my dream this is how it panned out. Fatalz and I were sitting on a couch she was reading a magazine and I think I was drawing. She was wearing a purple top or somethin too. We are in what I suppose is a courtyard in the middle of a apartment complex. There is a brown shed next to us.

So we are talking i guess she had her legs kicked over mine or something intertwined sorta but still we were just chillaxin. She hears a noise and is like you should check that out then I sit there and its these two drummers I know one of them is really really good. Both of them are sponsored by stick companys. They walk into the shed and start taking piles of wood out.(which I thought about woodshedding in drums is where drummers come together with their kits and just play all at the same time and just try to show off and teach each other new shit) I turn to fatalz and go "That dude Wes is sponsored by Vic Firth and so is the other dude they are awesome" Then they come out of the shed with piles of wood to put on the side and go "You could be too if you didnt do so much coke" (which is weird because I dont do coke) I turn to her and go WTF?!

Then another noise and she is like you should check that out. I am like ok I try to get up but her legs are on me and as I got to move them this dude walks in like 8' tall Giant white dude in overalls and stuff. She goes oh never mind thats the sherman williams dude he is here to paint. Then all the sudden a huge cartoon rainbow appeared in the sky and she starts going. "See those purples they are more blue than purple in them alot of people think that these colors are going to be discontinued (then everything goes orange and back to normal) but they arent they are just rare.

At this point I am confused very confused and then I guess I had been shaking my leg the whole time while fatalz legs were on me. (which I do all the time with out me noticing) So I stopped for a second and she goes. "Why did you stop?" I say "Stop what?" She says "Shaking your leg it felt good. I mean its not bad its innocent its like Bunny Fucking..." I look down I guess my knee had been on her "button" kinda rubbing it through what I thought were purple tights/sweats? while I was shaking my leg. Then I woke up...

Weird weird werid...

Mauler basically said purple is sexual frustration. Fatalz is taken so that = forbidden

I was actually thinking about someone else in my life who was taken and I wanted but couldnt have. I.E. My ex girlfriend

The "Bunny Fucking" was refering to when me and my ex went out last weekend and we were just joking around and she went in my pants and grabbed my ish v in the bar and i was poking her in the boobs while she talked to friends. Both things we laughed about and it was innocent nothing was ever expected from these things...

The purple being more blue = warm = my sexual frustration coming to and end possibly...

I gotta know what the shed and drummer cignify and all this other stuff anybody else got any other takes on this dream?

Weird innapproprieate dream to have...

This what happen odd weird. I think it was the beer can chicken I had for dinner...