Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

so ive been mulling this over for a while and ive decided....

what do i do?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. what do i do?

• go see the white stripes and watch jack white kill it on guitar
    • hang out with my friends who i wont be seeing much more of after my move
    • fuck them both, load up on coke and go bait strippers all night (in sweatpants)

...meg white would get it.

img_2007_IckyThump.jpg

btw, this was brought on by mulling over whether to go see these guys in a few days or hang out with my good friends and meet one of their buds from back home who im "totally going to get along with". concert or good food and booze on the deck....what to do....

hang out with friends. i'm sure meg and jack could give two shits about seeing you in the crowd.

hang out with friends. i'm sure meg and jack could give two shits about seeing you in the crowd.

just as i could give two shits about seeing them anywhere but on a stage. entertainment is funny like that.

See..I really didnt like the coke and strippers part once I saw sweatpants were involved it got way better.

But I voted for friends.

yeah, concerts are cool..i'm just saying...you're closest buds will always be there for you. you can't ill out on them for the white stripes or some hookers.

sweatpants at the nudy bar would be funny though. :D

i just placed myself on the guest list just in case. i think ill hang out with my friends on friday and if its really as fun as they say it will be i will just flake. still, id like to see them live. im digging the latest album.

the sweatpants sealed the deal. make sure you yell at the strippers and get a greasy haircut and an oily shirt. then get kicked out.

Load up on coke AND sweatpants, meet up with your friends and surprise them with their own sweatpants and inform them that the rest of the night will involve coked out whores. I'm sure they'll be really excited.

that would be pretty awesome to give all of my friends a pair of sweats with an eightball and a roll of ones and fives in each pocket and then go "put those on and meet me in the strech hummer out back, were going to the titty bars".

im going to pencil that into my list of things to do when i am butt-ass rich.

Boogie sir, meg would get it.

Jack can die.

Friends love you.

And younger strippers are available tomorrow.

yeah they play a good show, but your friends are more important.

OR you could totally convince them to come with you to the concert.

assuming the tickets are already sold out, there are always scalpers that you can buy from

^

anybody else a little confused by slackers post ?

i was thinking slacker is bi-sexual. if its a girl expect someone getting ahold of that info in a thread, it going for about 8 pages in 24 hours and then getting closed with no breasts shown and everyone getting butthurt for various reasons.

oh I was wondering why your rodent thread was bumped

edit: didn't you show some skin way back in the day?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now