Linsay Lohizzle arrested!

ANALPUDDING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with this sentiment

cept i'm not kidding

She's the finest li has to offer & my favorite mess

im not kidding at all.

i seriously would wife her in a heart beat. we would be the IRAK of hollywood, except better looking and not completely gay.

MAN I'M SO RICH I BUY COKE I'M HOOD NOW LOOK I DRIVE DRUNK

just die in a fucking car fire you stupid bitch

you offer nothing to society other than shitty movies and laughter due to your highly publicized antics

p.s. i wouldn't fuck her because she, and many others just like her, thoroughly disgust me

2 out of 3 of those bitches will be dead in 5 years.

Lindsay Lohan used to be super fucking hot. When she was thick with red hair and huge tits. Maybe when she gets out of jail she'll have it all back.

So she looked like spitfire? 1,2,3, DIE GINGERZ!!!

I think I was the only one who didnt think she was hot. Honestly she aint and she was/is a horrible actress which if you suck at your craft and your getting paid to suck puts you on the loser list even more...

the only reason she tried to do things is so her A&R people could make her seem credible but all her acting seems like she like wasted its she talks all fast no heart in what she is doing. Its like she is being bothered to go out and make a couple mill to do a fuckin movie...

more from the new york times:

LOS ANGELES, July 24 — Lindsay Lohan’s arrest on felony drug charges early Tuesday came at the worst possible time for TriStar Pictures, which plans this weekend to release “I Know Who Killed Me,” a low-budget thriller in which she stars.

Ms. Lohan had been set to promote the $12 million movie on “The Tonight Show” Tuesday night, but her appearance was abruptly canceled shortly after her arrest.

But the larger casualty of Ms. Lohan’s latest encounter with the law — setting aside the incalculable damage to her acting career — may be an independently financed project in which she was to have played only a supporting role.

That film is “Poor Things,” a fact-based dark comedy starring Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis as women who take out insurance policies on homeless people, only to kill them. Ms. Lohan, 21, was to play the niece of Ms. MacLaine’s character, and filming was to have started in three weeks.

With Ms. Lohan now presumably unavailable, it is unclear whether the film’s financing will hold together, two people involved with the film said Tuesday.

More broadly, Ms. Lohan’s arrest prompted veteran talent managers to issue dire warnings about the actress’s prospects if she is unable to clean up her act.

“I hope they put her in jail for as long as they can,” said Bernie Brillstein, whose company has represented John Belushi and Chris Farley. “Maybe she’ll realize how serious it is. I believe she’s uninsurable. And when you’re uninsurable in this town, you’re done.”

Ms. Lohan’s publicist and manager did not respond to messages.

The police said that Ms. Lohan was arrested after an alcohol-fueled pursuit of the mother of her former personal assistant on the streets of Santa Monica; she was charged with two misdemeanors as well as two felony charges of cocaine possession, after the drug was found in her pocket.

Production of “Poor Things,” which is to be directed by Ash Baron Cohen, was initially to have begun May 30, but was derailed four days earlier when Ms. Lohan crashed her Mercedes and was charged with driving under the influence. Photos taken two days later showed her passed out with her mouth open after a night of partying, and she checked herself into the Promises rehabilitation facility.

“Poor Things” was put on hold, but people involved in the movie said that Mr. Baron Cohen, the producers, and cast members like Ms. MacLaine all visited Ms. Lohan in rehab and rehearsed with her several times. “They believed in her,” one of the people said.

Ms. Lohan’s appearance at a Las Vegas nightclub wearing her alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet precipitated a crisis over the financing of “Poor Things” last week, and a news report — which proved false — said that the movie had been killed. A statement assuring the industry that the opposite was true was scheduled to be put out sometime Tuesday, a person involved in the film said.

But after Ms. Lohan’s arrest, a different statement was released. In it, Rob Hickman, the film’s producer, said: “We continue to be enthusiastic in our belief in ‘Poor Things,’ and our sole focus is moving this film into production. We expect to announce details on a start date in the very near future.”

TriStar Pictures, meanwhile, has played down Ms. Lohan in the marketing of “I Know Who Killed Me” as much as possible, given that she plays not just one but possibly two lead roles and is on screen in nearly every frame of the movie’s trailer.

The film’s marketing campaign was adjusted to adapt to Ms. Lohan’s rehab program, but one person familiar with the plans said that TriStar quickly booked her on “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno after she checked out of Promises last week.

The film has not been screened for critics, but TriStar frequently skips screenings for its horror and thriller offerings. Executives at TriStar, a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment, declined to comment.

Another finished film starring Ms. Lohan and Jared Leto, “Chapter 27,” about John Lennon’s assassin, Mark David Chapman, won critical support at the Sundance Film Festival but has not found a distributor.

So she looked like spitfire? 1,2,3, DIE GINGERZ!!!

I think I was the only one who didnt think she was hot. Honestly she aint and she was/is a horrible actress which if you suck at your craft and your getting paid to suck puts you on the loser list even more...

What the hell is this. Im local ginger now or somthing?

Niggas hate cuz they cant be this sexy.

KANT STEP TUH DIS.