Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANALPUDDING

Linsay Lohizzle arrested!

Incarceration isn’t pretty. Just ask Paris Hilton. She went through hell. No iPod. No cell phone (unless the head of the guards brought her one, as has been alleged). No pricey moisturizers, no little dog, no VIP section. It’s just time in a cell, watching the clock tick, watching the calendar leaves flip.

Yet in her case, prison was punishment. In Lindsay Lohan’s, it might be just what the doctor ordered.

Early on Tuesday morning, Lohan was arrested again, this time in Santa Monica, Calif. Police were called because they got a report that her car was chasing another. She failed a sobriety test, and cops also found cocaine on her. She was booked on two misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and with a suspended license, as well as two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic.

Lohan had made news recently because she was wearing an ankle bracelet that detected the presence of alcohol in her system. No word on whether it went on the fritz, or if it was also programmed to detect cocaine.

What everyone else can now detect, however, is a young woman completely out of control who is in a world of trouble.

Lindsay Lohan is now officially the Robert Downey Jr. of her generation. And I say that with all due respect to Downey, who once was a mess but who has cleaned up his life and is back to doing excellent work, as in “Zodiac.”

theres more but its all bullshit about her being compared to Robert Downey Jr. and shit.

discuss.:D

"Lohan had made news recently because she was wearing an ankle bracelet that detected the presence of alcohol in her system. "

wtf?...how does an ankle bracelet detect alcohol in your system?

wtf?...how does an ankle bracelet detect alcohol in your system?

You'r sweat. When I worked at Fox & Hound one of my regulars had to wear one for a while. It was a joyous day (for my wallet) when he got it off.

i wish i was with her so i could grab her blow and give her a blow to baby box then a blow to the face then a blow to the po and so and so, thats how its done fasho my negro lets grow some indo...

heyyyyyyyy alright

You'r sweat. When I worked at Fox & Hound one of my regulars had to wear one for a while. It was a joyous day (for my wallet) when he got it off.

cant you just shove paper towels and tissues between the ankle bracelet and your skin to stop the sweat from getting to the ankle bracelet?

I don't know. He was smart enough to not try. I'm sure that no, that wouldn't work.

id definately smash....fuck, shes sexy. Since that parent trap movie.

And before anyone else does it:

17stanwq2.jpg

but seriously, she'd fuck you till your dick fell off and then take that shit home as a souvenier fuck toy.

She has a new movie I believe...

Good publicity stunt.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now