wtf?

mojo1

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need alot of hlp. im such a toy. i dont get alot of stuff. like is my name a good name? or is it wack? i have no clue. i also dont know if i should paint anywere in my neibhor hood. or if i should even start painting since im only 12.

i write MOJO by the way

*MOJO$

:skull: :skull2:

ay mojo i am 12 LOLZ your not the only one ROFL:)

My advice is, dont even stress about a tag yet. Just write whatever word you're thinking about. If you pick a name and only write that you're style is going to be very limited. Flip the pages of a dictionary - close your eyes - and point at a word. Then write it. You'll improve much faster like this. And for reference, you have no mojo yet, you're 12, so dont write that. And queef just goes without saying. Good luck.

sup i just wanted to say that yall are right im a toy ill admit it and i have been sketching more and more so i am getting better but still havent gone painting yet i dont think im gunna write mojo anymore mabye ill write tri poc or xile or something like that so watever peace

your 12? go home sit down and scetch. scetch till your 13 or even 14. in that time youll be decent enough to start up, and youll come up with a good tag. for fuk sake dont write mojo unless you want to get raped in an alley somewhere. dont write queef either-thats just GAY!