Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

the morning after

my 20th birthday. im not hungover cuz i was in NO mood to party. wossrt birthday ever? you decide:

my phone was left in a hotel over the weekend so i couldnt call people and people couldnt call me. my sister, whos birthday it also was, dropped a fucking bomb at dinner- the low-blow of all low-blows directed towards my significant other who means the world to me. not to mention the fact that until 6pm i was driving a hellishly boring 7 hour drive up I-5 (including 2 hours driving around the portland area aimlessly looking for a house that im convinced doesnt exist) only to come home to discover that the person i had paid to take care of my cats fed them once at MOST over the 4 days i was gone.

fuck if my sister is getting a birthday present.

poop.

no my sister isnt 'preggers' shes a douche bag.

*thanks cali

*thanks cali

youre welcome....

damn...portland to seattle in 7 hours??.....how fast were you going?

your boyfriend slept with your father while your mother taped and your sister found out?

youre welcome....

damn...portland to seattle in 7 hours??.....how fast were you going?

no. some town south of lincoln city, then portland, then getting lost in portland, then home.

i havent been to portland or seattle in a long time....i need to take a trip...but 7 hours in a car isnt fun..

me and my guy both used to have some trouble with drugs and together we dropped it and straightened our shit out. basically she made a really low and petty referance to those days.

if it matters that much to yall. :rolleyes:

hAH my bday was lastnight.

went to boston pizza with some homies then came home to the girls at my restaurant partying in my backyard. was dope. i got way to drunk.

and then top the night off with some purple and sals pancakes. damn good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now