best day ever?

twinky the kid

for like the first time ever this year it rained...

thank god its been cloudy all day, a little humid but none the less great.

fuck the sun.

today has been killer so far, i saw a bulldog...puppy status.

got a ride instead of taking the bus.

found $4 in meh poket...

so far todays been an 8 on the good day meter.

hows everyone else doing today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have to take care of more shit that is my bosses job...

***edit its not his job its our job since we are on the same account but he like will do the very begining aka looking at the paper and bring the stuff to me while he does personal stuff...

Hey can you take care of this? Oh I need to go to lunch do you think you can help me out with this? Jeeze I didnt even leave for lunch yet, can you help me with another thing? All these things can your order them for me? Can you register this?

GAHHHHH! CHILL MAN!!! I CAINT FINISH SHIT TODAY WITH YOU PILING SO MUCH SHIT ON!!!! GAHHH!!!

Then he is on the phone for 45 min ordering paint for his Donzi boat...Then on the phone because his kids are throwing up at home and his wife is sick. Then he is on the phone with some lady talking about how she made out with some dude and then dudes brother or soemthing. Then he is on he phone for like an hour talking about his kids warts with 1 doctor then another doctor then his wife then the doctor again...

Then more stuff for me to do...new codes for this plz do this that...can you order these poster frames?

What?! Poster frames arent we a computer company? Well they asked for these frames can you order them?

Me and the other dude near me dont think he has done one thing today...I just keep getting shitted on...Aight thats my rant back to hopefully finishing one thing today...

My day is pretty good. Got off, no hangover, ate some sandwiches and played poker. I think I might get a shower, go get some gas, cruise around for a little and then maybe go chill over my boy's crib or something.

The past few nights have been good as fuck too, just going to madd house parties and getting shitfaced with everyone until like 5 am.

Everyday is potentially the best day ever, the only thing I am lacking is the motivation to find a new job so I can get out of my current one, and the motivation to start working out. I lost 20 pounds I just need to turn the remaining chubbyness into muscle and I will pull like 99% more twat.

My roommate may possibly be having one of the best days in a long time. He was recently unemployed, has been cock-blocked from multiple corporate jobs due to their (the hiring "managers") insecurities and 5$ in his pocket with a fresh speeding ticket to pay, to landing a job as a manager at $30k+ a year (salary) with bonuses while having no actual management experience. The Regional Manager of the business was the one to interview him and he hired him based solely off his attitude about life and his healthy philosophical foundation. Great day for my homie. :)