coupons and deals

alure

Im making this thread cause of the man. He was taking the lil man to Wendy's and i had a coupon to get a "free frosty" when you bought a meal. So i said since you're gonna get a meal get Machai a frosty, you can use this. He says "no way, Ill just buy him one!" But Im like just use the damn coupon its free!! He didnt...

If I'm grocery shopping and I see a coupon above the produce or product I'm getting i'll use that too.

So I just wanted to see your opinion on using coupons..or any great deal. Do you jump at the chance? Or you think its a waste of time, money, or feel to good to use them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WTF?! Who said this shit? You can send that coupon for a free frosty to me I mean wendys is cheap but shit free is mo' bettah! I used to take beers from parties I would go to and give them to the night crew at wendys and they would give me free food in return like 4 bags of wendys jbc's drinks frostys anything we want.

I use coupons whenever I find a newspaper at my dads ill glance through see if there any deals...Shit you gotta get over some how knah mean...

WTF?! Who said this shit? You can send that coupon for a free frosty to me I mean wendys is cheap but shit free is mo' bettah! I used to take beers from parties I would go to and give them to the night crew at wendys and they would give me free food in return like 4 bags of wendys jbc's drinks frostys anything we want.

I use coupons whenever I find a newspaper at my dads ill glance through see if there any deals...Shit you gotta get over some how knah mean...

hah, it already expired. next time i see them ill grab you a bunch!

i got some coupons for roundtable pizza. all you have to do is buy a drink for $1 and you get the salad and pizza bar for free. my work had a stack of them, so i stole them all.

now that's a deal! hook it up with some coupons!

i have two lil monsters. yes, i have spawned. :D

ahahahaha big Jew Bastard oner here.............I know your man also.........and that fool is retarded on numerous levels! Fuck saying "make money money make money money money!"...........It's all about saving money doot!!!!!

Coupon abuser for life

i get all excited over awesome coupons, but 9 times out of 10 I forget them at home..

I rarely ever bother with actual physical coupons-- nowadays, the grocery stores all have those savings cards that you're supposed to put on your keychain or whatever. I just check the flyers for all the nearby stores, figure out who has what on sale, and go stock up. When I get to the register, I just say "Oh, I forgot my card... do you have one you can scan for me?" They always do. If I go to the self checkout, I just ask the person in front of me to swipe theirs again for me.

i have a friend who works at a pizza joint, i get all the unsold pizza, breadsticks and chicken wings to my hearts content.

..guess what my fat-ass has been eating for the past four days..

but besides that, i never really use coupons unless money is short...

but yea 10 for 10 rocks...

i dont have a frys vip card though so moms hooks it up...

mommasboy for life.

fuck a coupon. like i give a fuck about saving 50 cents. and at the drive thru you gotta be all i have a free coupon too for that frosty. then you gotta wait till the figure out how to put it in the till. blah blah blah

Archived