lost in transit***

hella borred

so im on the bus today going to work minding my beezwax drinking a coffee, when the kid sitting 2 ft. infront of my face starts picking at his acne... pretty gross, this continues for another 2 minutes than i see him start licking his zits off his his fingers, deep throating all his fingers. all the while his well to do parents are sitting to his left acting like this is normal. they looked like they were on vacation from Europe, and the kid had to be 13-14 at least. He than proceeded to start picking his nose, at that point i ran to the back of the bus not wanting to stick around to see the outcome of his buggers... the shit you see on busses...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh i have a story, kinda

once i was eating a burrito right out side this good mexican place, it was too crowded inside so i just decided to eat on the sidewalk/grass & trees. then there was this lady, i suck with guessing nationalities, but i'm pretty sure she was swedish, and she had her baby with her. so the mom and her kid were pretty much like 2 feet away from me and i was just minding my own eating my burrito, and then the mom started changing this baby's diapers right out in the middle of the sidewalk, and then the baby preceded to piss and poop right there out on the grass, right next to me. i got up and tried to play it off and walked away, and then i noticed that the kid started peeing a second time.. it was just weird..

so im on the bus today going to work minding my beezwax drinking a coffee, when the kid sitting 2 ft. infront of my face starts picking at his acne... pretty gross, this continues for another 2 minutes than i see him start licking his zits off his his fingers, deep throating all his fingers. all the while his well to do parents are sitting to his left acting like this is normal. they looked like they were on vacation from Europe, and the kid had to be 13-14 at least. He than proceeded to start picking his nose, at that point i ran to the back of the bus not wanting to stick around to see the outcome of his buggers... the shit you see on busses...

I think you were just "hella borred" and made this whole story up.

i was on the bus once i was gonna go visit my girlfriend to work and this trailer park whore gets on the bus with her daughter and then she starts changing the fuckin diaper on the bus that mutha stunk i couldnt even change seats because it was rush hour and to top it off she leaves the dirty muthafuckin diaper on the seat and gets off the bus. That shit was nasty!

once on the bus i had met this weird messican fool with a tattoo of that one prince album, were its like a head of hair and lips, on his arm, he had a can of dollar paint and a piece of cardboard with a rectangle cut out...i made the mistake of locking eyes with him for a split second then he asks me if i was running for council...wtf?...i look at him, tell him no and try to go about my shit...then he tells me when im elected, to beef up the education system...so i say, yea no problem...he then talks to some homeless black dude...

i also used to see this hooker every morning, usually with a new black eye or cut...not crackwhore material, but definitly getting there...she would always wear shit that exposed her gut, ugggh...you could tell she was a whore too because all she ever wore was baby phat, and down here alot of pimps make their girls wear a certain name brand, i guess so you can tell what price range theyre in...

oy yeah i saw this broads clam on the bus while she briefly uncrossed her legs before she got off...

dude! i saw the acne eater again last night, and he asked if we had any weed he good buy outside the club... i couldn't fucking believe it! it took me like 10 seconds to clue in who it was, and as im walking away and look back like -is that who i think it was, of course he's picking away at his face

i was on this city bus on the way home from h.s. and this really skinny older(50+) women gets on looking all types of a mess. anyway she's rambling on talking to random people about stupid shit, as we start to get closer to my stop, she starts to look for something. then she gets up puts her hand on one of the bars to hold on to, unbuttons then unzips her pants and sticks her hand down the front of her pants. at this point i press the button for my stop, and the bitch was caught off guard or something, because as we slowed down to stop, all of these pills flew out of her hand that she was reaching down her pants with.

regardless to this day it's one of the most disturbing things i've seen on a bus.

i was ridin the lines yesterday and this one black dude gets up from the back of the car and walks to the front where the conducter would usually ride in and he straight pissed himself then the muthafucka walk backs to where he was and his pants were all pissed and he stunk so much my ass got off an waited for the next train that shit was nasty.

i was riding the train once and it was all packed from rush hour and shit. i had a huge backpack because i was on the way to the airport and there wasn't any room to move, let alone sit. so i look over and this guy is beating it, right next to me. so i was like "dude, what the fuck?" all loud so everyone could hear it...needless to say, he got off (ha!) at the next stop.