Seroquel (Quetiapine)

geomat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know the doctors get free pens and crap like that but i wonder just how else these companies push their shit on people? with the amount of money involved it just seems like there must be some shady stuff goin on in the background ala the constant gardener...

good comment from below the above article:

What teenager isnt flying high one moment and down in the dumps the next? Its part of being a teenager. Hormones rampaging , falling in and out of love, hate the world , everyone hates you ,yr ugly no one will love you, yr too fat too thin got pimples , the list is endless. Its a confusing time that switch over from a child to a teen to an adult. WHY on earth are we feeding drugs to teens. These feelings pass and the person you are today emerges albeit sometimes a tad slowly. The media has a lot to do with it all . Teens see the models and want etc etc unrealistic as it is its been happening for eons.Hey I wanted to be Hester Williams swimming star. Ha im 5ft nuttin and plump and clumsy.Im happy this way.

Posted by: H.Ross of Qld 6:23am July 09, 2007

What teenager isnt flying high one moment and down in the dumps the next? Its part of being a teenager. Hormones rampaging , falling in and out of love, hate the world , everyone hates you ,yr ugly no one will love you, yr too fat too thin got pimples , the list is endless. Its a confusing time that switch over from a child to a teen to an adult. WHY on earth are we feeding drugs to teens. These feelings pass and the person you are today emerges albeit sometimes a tad slowly. The media has a lot to do with it all . Teens see the models and want etc etc unrealistic as it is its been happening for eons.Hey I wanted to be Hester Williams swimming star. Ha im 5ft nuttin and plump and clumsy.Im happy this way.

Posted by: H.Ross of Qld 6:23am July 09, 2007

Fattie.