Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

Hip-hop's roots celebrated in NY Today ¿¿¿

NEW YORK - More than three decades "August 1973" after DJ Kool Herc planted hip-hop's seeds by spinning records in a Bronx apartment building, the pioneer returned Monday for some recognition and to highlight the issue of affordable housing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070724/ap_en_mu/hip_hop_history

so the question is

should we really care about this shit (hip-hop is dead now anyway)

and fuck housing in New York its because of the affordable housing in New York that it usually does have the worst crime rate in the US

goodnight

^People in "bad" neighborhoods were doing so much more for themselves and society as a whole selling crack and killing each other.

and fuck housing in New York its because of the affordable housing in New York that it usually does have the worst crime rate in the US

goodnight

You're probably not from New York. Here's to hoping that you and other yuppies get robbed enough times that you decide to go back to wherever it is you're from. If you want a low crime rate then stay in the burbs where you belong. Stop moving to the hood and jacking niggas rents and they'll stop jacking you to pay their rents. It's just common sense. But I doubt they teach that at college do they?

It's actually because young, white, middle class suburbanites have steadily been gentrifying most of the "bad" neighborhoods for the last ten years.

in brooklyn

Aslong as Im mainly the only white dude in, Soundview, The point, and on Tremont. Im happy with it.

I say, the bridge is over, the bridge is over, biddy-bye-bye!

The bridge is over, the bridge is over, hey, hey!

The bridge is over, the bridge is over, biddy-bye-bye!

The bridge is over, the bridge is over!

You're probably not from New York. Here's to hoping that you and other yuppies get robbed enough times that you decide to go back to wherever it is you're from. If you want a low crime rate then stay in the burbs where you belong. Stop moving to the hood and jacking niggas rents and they'll stop jacking you to pay their rents. It's just common sense. But I doubt they teach that at college do they?

nope i live in mini detroit ( toledo) right in the middle of the ghetto ;)

real.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now