Hip-hop's roots celebrated in NY Today ¿¿¿

Seffiks

NEW YORK - More than three decades "August 1973" after DJ Kool Herc planted hip-hop's seeds by spinning records in a Bronx apartment building, the pioneer returned Monday for some recognition and to highlight the issue of affordable housing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070724/ap_en_mu/hip_hop_history

so the question is

should we really care about this shit (hip-hop is dead now anyway)

and fuck housing in New York its because of the affordable housing in New York that it usually does have the worst crime rate in the US

goodnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and fuck housing in New York its because of the affordable housing in New York that it usually does have the worst crime rate in the US

goodnight

You're probably not from New York. Here's to hoping that you and other yuppies get robbed enough times that you decide to go back to wherever it is you're from. If you want a low crime rate then stay in the burbs where you belong. Stop moving to the hood and jacking niggas rents and they'll stop jacking you to pay their rents. It's just common sense. But I doubt they teach that at college do they?

You're probably not from New York. Here's to hoping that you and other yuppies get robbed enough times that you decide to go back to wherever it is you're from. If you want a low crime rate then stay in the burbs where you belong. Stop moving to the hood and jacking niggas rents and they'll stop jacking you to pay their rents. It's just common sense. But I doubt they teach that at college do they?

nope i live in mini detroit ( toledo) right in the middle of the ghetto ;)

real.