i have no idea what's wrong with me

madsencarl

one hour i'm happy, amusing myself, the next i feel like shit.

i don't really find interest in any of my hobbies anymore, and often feel bored shitless even when i'm doing something i'd usually love.

and when i get bored, i start to think about everything, and then i just get depressed again.

i can't turn my fucking brain off. i hate it. i want to be able to relax. or at least get proper sleep at night.

sorry for starting this thread.

good luck to all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sape --you must be younger. see, after a certain age, you notice life ain't always going to be happiness and sunshine. you notice that the world you live in sucks, and nothing really works right for you. the justice system is a mess. the education system is a money scam and worthless. the job market leads you into corners. god is a schizophrenic concept, and atheism and nihilism are way too fucking depressing. society brings you up, and puts you down. lovers piss on your parade. jobs hire, fire, leave you out to dry. oh, don't let me forget --PEOPLE DIE!

life is a ball of shit, and you can't even find a peanut to eat in it sometimes.

i don't know you, so i'm not going to talk shit. but when someone starts getting all (edit) "sad sad me" on the internet, the first thing i think is this:

emo_baby.jpg

if you don't want to fall into that category, i figure you should just turn to the heads on 12oz in private messages --and not new threads.

who am i to talk, i started a thread asking for people's drunken diets.

sape --you must be younger. see, after a certain age, you notice life ain't always going to be happiness and sunshine. you notice that the world you live in sucks, and nothing really works right for you. the justice system is a mess. the education system is a money scam and worthless. the job market leads you into corners. god is a schizophrenic concept, and atheism and nihilism are way too fucking depressing. society brings you up, and puts you down. lovers piss on your parade. jobs hire, fire, leave you out to dry. oh, don't let me forget --PEOPLE DIE!

life is a ball of shit, and you can't even find a peanut to eat in it sometimes.

i don't know you, so i'm not going to talk shit. but when someone starts getting all (edit) "sad sad me" on the internet, the first thing i think is this:

if you don't want to fall into that category, i figure you should just turn to the heads on 12oz in private messages --and not new threads.

who am i to talk, i started a thread asking for people's drunken diets.

Now that's an uplifting post!!

And if this picture doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling of faith in life, then I don't know what will

adorable.jpg

Awh

/still masculine

^^^You really couldn't be more wrong dude.

Sape, you're obviously depressed and manic depressant. (sp?)

Drugs and alcohol will only make it worse.

Get outside. Get some sunshine, get some exercise.

I would tell you to do something that makes you laugh but you've made it clear that there really isn't anything anymore. I understand I've been there.

Loved ones are good.

There is nothing wrong with you for real. Depression finds everyone eventually. EVERYONE.

Your symptoms are normal.

Stay positive. Be very social or write your thoughts down-- the more you share your thoughts, the less time you spend doing laps in your head.

Exercise everyday

You might wanna try to do something creative----It feels good afterwards.

Sunshine. Spend time outside.

You could go see someone about it...they're just gonna tell you the same shit and try to put you on meds. Pills arent always necessary.

Dont listen to sad music. Thats just fucking dramatic. Al Green doesnt understand you, that nigga just makes shit worse.

ha tell me about it I spent the morning sitting on my bed (which now has a box spring and frame under it) thinking about. If I killed myself I would make a little movie saying about how I just cant handle the pressure of life sometimes and its not anybodies fault I just not in a good place and thought about this for a long time. How it just sucks being lonely and how I envy other people having strong family ties and me not have much of a family at all. Saying how I was sorry and how I loved everybody and sometimes you just gotta do something for yourself and stuff even though its selfish. Making little jokes throughout the movie. Then have that shown at my wake or something...

yea that was my morning...kinda freakin weird...

sape, man.....

it happens to every single creative person in the world.

you have to learn to appreciate the good and the bad.

they go hand in hand and if one didn't exist, the other

wouldn't.

ever tried meditation? 10 minutes a day of quiet time,

closing your eyes and letting everything in your mind

stop is great for you.

google "meditation techniques" to find a method that works

for you.

take care and hope you start feeling better soon.