$$$

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a trustfund, I have familly money that's been inherited.

so it's not like if I piss off mum and dad they can stop the cashflow, which is the real reason trustfunds are so popular with wealthy families, as it keep the kids in check. It's my actual money, all in my name.

So do you have any plans for this money, regardless of how you came into it? or are you gonna piss it away runnin around the world?

buying something that can appreciate in value over time is better investment then spending it on services.

yep. i know a guy that inherited a lot of money, and first thing he did was buy a triple-net property with an arby's on it, (that will appreciate in value as time goes on when he sells it). in the meantime arby's pays him $13,000 a month. he doesn't do a lick of work for it either.

*p.s. he's only in his early 20's.

buying something that can appreciate in value over time is better investment then spending it on services.

true....investing is good too....but if i had that money....id want to travel too....see the world while im still young...not when im an old retired man.

i guess not everyone likes to travel....but i like experiencing other cultures.

yep. i know a guy that inherited a lot of money, and first thing he did was buy a triple-net property with an arby's on it, (that will appreciate in value as time goes on when he sells it). in the meantime arby's pays him $13,000 a month. he doesn't do a lick of work for it either.

*p.s. he's only in his early 20's.

thats all i need. access to capital. all i do is think of ways to spend it well.

true....investing is good too....but if i had that money....id want to travel too....see the world while im still young...not when im an old retired man.

i guess not everyone likes to travel....but i like experiencing other cultures.

oh, dont get it twisted. i'd love to travel, but i damn sure would spend enough on something important such that i could continue to live the comfortable life of travel i had become accustomed to.

i am just curious whats gonna happen to ol boy when money runs out.

at least youre putting it to good use and traveling!!

better than fools that buy things they dont need like fancy cars.

right now I got a propperty in london that's valued at a quarter mil. in pounds.

I make about 600 us $ a week from the rent. it pays for me to have some fun. and I don't eat into my funds as a result.

propperty is what I'm planning for the long term. when I get back to england I'm planning to buy some more appartments and rent them.

one simple yet useful thing i learned about real estate property, is that when you buy property, you're not really "buying" it... not like someone that spends money on superficial luxuries and their money is gone. when you buy property you're just replacing the money with the land itself... the money doesn't go away because the money is now the land. just how paper money is the representation of gold, land is the representation of your money. you can always get your money back, but most likely if you sell it you'll get more than what you bought it for. property value appreciation exceeds the rate of inflation.

we talking shotting koofa hustle or racking dairilee hustle?

soo many hustles..

shotting green / selling canvases to dumb students who want "their name tagged like" (hey i know its shit, but a £30 a pop its worth it) / stealing from work (a pub) and selling at discounted prices / selling photos + graphics...

shit man, the list goes on. i wasnt that stereotypical student who sits on his arse watching daytime tv.

but blood feast has the idea if he's putting his cash into property. i dont see how anyone could knock him for how he came into his money or what he is doing with it.

they way property prices are going here right now - he will be quids in.

by the way, blood feast did you used to go under the name of can of worms?

right now I got a propperty in london that's valued at a quarter mil. in pounds.

I make about 600 us $ a week from the rent. it pays for me to have some fun. and I don't eat into my funds as a result.

propperty is what I'm planning for the long term. when I get back to england I'm planning to buy some more appartments and rent them.

fair enough. live the life then. no qualms here. but really, wanna fund my schooling?

one simple yet useful thing i learned about real estate property, is that when you buy property, you're not really "buying" it... not like someone that spends money on superficial luxuries and their money is gone. when you buy property you're just replacing the money with the land itself... the money doesn't go away because the money is now the land. just how paper money is the representation of gold, land is the representation of your money. you can always get your money back, but most likely if you sell it you'll get more than what you bought it for. property value appreciation exceeds the rate of inflation.

simple word to express this whole concept: asset.

soo many hustles..

shotting green / selling canvases to dumb students who want "their name tagged like" (hey i know its shit, but a £30 a pop its worth it) / stealing from work (a pub) and selling at discounted prices / selling photos + graphics...

shit man, the list goes on. i wasnt that stereotypical student who sits on his arse watching daytime tv.

but blood feast has the idea if he's putting his cash into property. i dont see how anyone could knock him for how he came into his money or what he is doing with it.

they way property prices are going here right now - he will be quids in.

by the way, blood feast did you used to go under the name of can of worms?

thats the right perspective, move what you gotta move to get paid, especially in a place where people have the money to spend.

Man

I went to post seconday for 2 years a couple years after I graduated.

It cost me around 10G's. I don't even use that shit.

I work in a completely different industry and I make 80K a year with little more than a high school diploma.

And I don't do any physical labour. I basically got hired for my personality.