$$$

the.crooked

i would like to make some witty remark about how this peasant will own you one day, but it is entirely possible you could be born into more money than i can make my entire life.

ive definitely met those kids at my school. they fascinate me. in a trainwreck sort of way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck a crossfire nigga... this channel zero!

I think this thread is fine here in Ch. 0.

It was just a suggestion. I figure starting another thread about it in Crossfire will welcome more in-depth discussion about the state of higher education in the United States with possibly some comparisons to what it's like abroad.

Facking rookie.

damn dude hopefully you make it back from iraq so you can go to school.....

my cousin went to usc shit ended up costing more then 120,000$ his dad paid for it though...and all his dads friends would be like "jesus fuckin christ whats he studying to be GOD!?

hahahahaha that shits hillarious..my girls in debt pretty deep, like 50 gees shit aint no joke but hopefully she will be making 80gs a year out of college and she can pay the rent on the condo yeeee. i pay 21$ a class at the local joint!

although yeah it's fucked up that england, which is about twice as expensive as america, has cheaper education. although sneak you've been pretty frugal mate, I know graduates with £15-20 grand debts.

i wouldnt say frugal - i dont have any credit cards, and fucked off the student loan in the final year after they fucked it up.

i just worked through out, full time through the last two years. of course there are the other hustles i had....

granted though, working probably didnt help the degree side of things.

I think this thread is fine here in Ch. 0.

It was just a suggestion. I figure starting another thread about it in Crossfire will welcome more in-depth discussion about the state of higher education in the United States with possibly some comparisons to what it's like abroad.

Facking rookie.

Alls crossfire ever accomplishes is the same three or four debate team alumnist douchebags picking which side they're going to argue to death about with absolute no real opinions on the matter.

And I'm not a facking rookie.

Nigga nigga ask about me.

word. "higher education" is all fucked up, 90% of the kids i know are up to debt in their ass, and they're not even out of school yet. or those that are, can't find jobs as it is, and it's just getting worse.

i'd go to a better school if i wasn't an asshole in highschool, or had more money. community college for the win!

word. "higher education" is all fucked up, 90% of the kids i know are up to debt in their ass, and they're not even out of school yet. or those that are, can't find jobs as it is, and it's just getting worse.

i'd go to a better school if i wasn't an asshole in highschool, or had more money. community college for the win!

I was a c student but did some things to make myself look better, namely hard course schedules, academic decathlon and good test scores and good entrance essays.

Fuck grades.

i would like to make some witty remark about how this peasant will own you one day, but it is entirely possible you could be born into more money than i can make my entire life.

ive definitely met those kids at my school. they fascinate me. in a trainwreck sort of way.

you talkin bout the super-rich trustfund kids? driving nice cars and don't even work? i read about a study showing that those kids that are born into trustfunds tend to be less motivated, and more prone to be idle and shiftless... there really is no sense of urgency or drive on their part. i guess that's the offset/counterbalance to the privelage of being on a trustfund...

its my favorite every year though to watch hippy ass girl with dreads pop out of daddy's benz when gettin dropped off.

im pretty sure walking around drunk and playing disc golf is the only reason i get to school early. e.g. walk around fucked up and look at all the freshman on orientation.

you talkin bout the super-rich trustfund kids? driving nice cars and don't even work? i read about a study showing that those kids that are born into trustfunds tend to be less motivated, and more prone to be idle and shiftless... there really is no sense of urgency or drive on their part. i guess that's the offset/counterbalance to the privelage of being on a trustfund...

yeah I guess you could say that's true.

because as I wander round the earth partying n shit with no means of income, I sometimes wonder, like, what's the point? what's it all mean?