vans are where it's at

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Revok, Rime, and someone else going over Dalek and saying something in the lines of finding another subculture to bite.

51qICXkyp9L._SS500_.jpg

Umm...ok? Anyway, I'm somewhat looking for these:

41j8TB6IXxL._SS500_.jpg

I have this in three different colours:

displayimage.aspx?id=3479&displaytype=6

Here's another random shoe:

511dgXC9UvL._SS500_.jpg

I'm staring at those Air Raids, and trying to figure out what they reminded me of. Finally it occurred to me that I might have seen Will Smith rocking those in an early episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. They'd go perfectly with a green pair of Kross Kolors jeans, a leather Malcolm X baseball hat and an african themed print shirt.

I'm staring at those Air Raids, and trying to figure out what they reminded me of. Finally it occurred to me that I might have seen Will Smith rocking those in an early episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. They'd go perfectly with a green pair of Kross Kolors jeans, a leather Malcolm X baseball hat and an african themed print shirt.

yeah...they came out around that era...1992ish...when cross colours and malcolm x jackets were in.

but seriously....the first air raids (that i cant find a picture of) seriously didnt look that bad.

they have2make some grateful dead vans...or beatles

I would have no problems jumping off a bridge before wearing either you mentioned . :lol: No fucking way Van's are going to go and make hippy-dippy bullshit...well that's just my hope .