vans are where it's at

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who used to wear those Air Raids back in the day?? I can't remember for the life of me.

i used to wear them....they came out in the early 90's when the whole malcolm x thing was popular....cause the straps cross in front causing a big X....

Spike Lee used to wear them too.

like i said...the air raid 2's were ugly..but the first ones they came out with were on point.

i have the perforated vans..theyre great and i think they have gel soles. so theyre much more comfortable then the standard slip ons.

also have two pairs of sperry topsiders..which is my boat shoe of choice.

i did at one point have a pair of prowalkers

1622_200_45.jpg

they're kind of slept on because...well lets face it theyre not that attractive..but for a minute..i wore them when i dressed like a frumpy idiot to complete the unassuming nobody in the crowd. i've walked miles in these things.

i saw some kid wearing those maiden jams today --were you at krudco in rochester at 3:30pm? if so --what a fucking small world this cyber hole is.

wait----- THEY HAVE THOSE AT KRUDCO.?

WTF???

IVE BEEN LOOKING FER THEM SHITS. ALTHOUGH SUNDAY JUST GOT THE MF D00M DUNK HI'S TODAY. IM PROBABLY TOO LATE.

anyways.

VansSk8HiNavyWhite.jpg

i rock these. only i lace em better.

always good to meet another fan of his 66/99 kicks. just got a navy blue and white pair, i love em. except for the fact that they're vegan, and fall apart. how long you think till they stop selling them?

not until rowley dies, he's a lot more hardcore vegan than you would probably think. you're stuck with em for a while.