vans are where it's at

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boat shoes man, MOTHER FUCKING BOAT SHOES. that shit is gangsta. but nothing can step to my jams. these mother fuckers are straight ignorant niggah status yo. martin luther king came back from the dead to bitch slap me for being so gangsta in my kicks:

hush_puupies_walker.jpg

side note: tammy faye baker looks like a fucking pall mall that was left in a wet ash tray. oh wait, that bitch has cancer. oops.

BOOO VANS SUCK ABC HAS NEVER HAD TASTE IN SHOES AND NEVER WILL BOOOO

I just threw out my old leather vans slipons. Them shits had been to three different continents and six different countries. Then i got a pair of shoes i hadnt worn in ten years.

ff_ia68268.jpg

STILL the best most comfiest shoes ive ever worn.

boat shoes man, MOTHER FUCKING BOAT SHOES. that shit is gangsta. but nothing can step to my jams. these mother fuckers are straight ignorant niggah status yo. martin luther king came back from the dead to bitch slap me for being so gangsta in my kicks:

hush_puupies_walker.jpg

side note: tammy faye baker looks like a fucking pall mall that was left in a wet ash tray. oh wait, that bitch has cancer. oops.

i like your jams, what are they?

i also like the jams above! they are really comfortable, i'm actually wearing some now.

hahahaha air walks were hella old. i remember i thought they were the shit and my friends all thought vans were the shit. and i was like man vans aren't puffy and shit like the airwalks. and they would be like "dude vans has a skatepark what the fuck do you got on that???"

good times..

i had a pair of black and white ones of these back in jr. high:

airwalk_onebase_taupe_beige.jpg

black chuck taylor all stars, pearl-white k-swiss, shelltop adidas (black stripe on white), classic white reeboks, various jordan editions

when i jog it's nike shox running shoes or airmax

You have nice taste in shoes.

Except for the shox. Those are terrible for your feetses when jogging.

True story, my uncle's a podiatrist.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I had some van canvas

they are cool, untill you get real drunk and throw up on them...then they suck, not matter how much you wash them.

RIP Shoes :(

black chuck taylor all stars, pearl-white k-swiss, shelltop adidas (black stripe on white), classic white reeboks, various jordan editions

when i jog it's nike shox running shoes or airmax

you must be from california. i don't think i have seen anybody from where i'm at wear k-swiss.

Vans- prison issue and old school lo's are my steez.