An ugly person I went to school with is selling beer out her pussy!!!?!!?!?

Some1

i'm sorry some1 but thick girls rawk. she ain't fat, she's thick, nah'mean?

No no no...See white girls are not thick...

Latinas can be thick and still have feminin shape and curves and be fucking sexy as hell. I could fuck with an onion booty bitch like that all day.

White girls they just get fat and frumpy dont hold shape they just turn into balls of fat...do your research...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just don't have a girlfriend right?... never know the next time you'll get laid?... Fat girls are freaky? gross girls are easy? 12 year olds FOSHEEZY

Nah I mean its better to wait so you dont have 100 diff fatties running up to you in the bar like "HHHHHIIIIGHHHH PSALM JUAN...How aobut you take me home again tonight like last week." that bitch is all sweat from dancing with other fatties in the club creating heat like they were at the center of the powerplant making electicity for a whole city block...then your boys run up like "Dude did you get a bumper sticker for your car when you climbed that fucking mountain?!"

Or would you rather have some fly ass bitch like "Psalm Juan thanks for letting me sleep over last week" and just walks away looking fly as fuck...Then your boys are like DUUUUUDE TELL ME YOU BANGED HER..." and you say simply "Yup..." then your boys are like TELL ME DUDE OMG I HAVE A BONER then you go chill my dude only thing I am saying is she is ok...

leavin negros and negras speeechless son...

I have ended perfectly good relationships more than once just by the contents of a womans CD case in her car. Dude these chicks is beat...
Man. I have never met a woman with good taste in music that wasn't batshit crazy!!!

But as I said before, trash the subject of this thread!

I have use ice cubes on the pussy but never got no ice cubes out da pussy...

Has to be false advertisement... I never fucked no 'Ice Cold' pussy..

I don't see how it is possible to sell "Ice Cold" beer from out the stink box...

awesome!:lol:

yo I got into a fight with my best friends sister because she said "that you bruise your pelvis when you hit a skinny girl from behind. "

I was like "how many girls are you fucking!? Besides I only date skinny girls because they are easier to throw out of my house!"

Archived