sales people calling my fuckin house

tue skinny

im so sick of it. they call at least 50 times a day. i think im gonna go on a killing spree for these muther fuckers. ha . does anyone else have this problem with salespeople trying to sell you stupid shit. or fuckin credit cards, or cars you never herd of. what the fuck is up with that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

dude your so fucking lucky!!!!!!! they NEVER call me anymore! i wish they would, i use to have so much fun with them. you can dick with them so much. we use to always get one from the people trying to fix our car windows. id say...we won a car? "no sir" can we get a red car? "you didnt win anything sir" how fast will our new car go? you can go on FOREVER like this.

its so much fun. i think after a while they take you off their calling list, because they dont bother me much anymore.

dude theres a list you can be put on and if they keep calling you can sue them for it.one time i got into it with bill collectors man i hate those assholes. this sales lady called me a bitch one time and hung up on me...fukin cunt! the worst is those fuking vacuum cleaner sales people comin to your door.gggrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

As soon as I pick up the phone and hear some voice message saying "Please stay on the line"..I automatically hang up..same with the military recruiters..

According to the Telecommunications Law of 1995 (or some shit like that), all you have to do is ask them to take you off their list. Get that person's name and the name of the company that they work for (because usually it's not Visa calling you, it's a company that Visa is paying to call you). If that company calls you again (regaurding the same offer) you can then take them to small claims court where you would be awarded a max of $200. It's a lot of work just so they will stop calling you.

What I do is give a fake phone # anytime I have to fill out a form. If it's something where they are going to need to reach me, I write, "Please do not sell my name, address, or phone number to any other company." That usually takes care of it.

Originally posted by 455

As soon as I pick up the phone and hear some voice message saying "Please stay on the line"..I automatically hang up..same with the military recruiters..

Fuck. From the ages of 17-20 I got hassled by the recruiters so much. Those motherfuckers wanted me.

Archived