Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I never thought I'd say something like this

but I just ate a veggie whopper my boy left here last night, and shit was delicous

Tasted like a dope ass version of one of those chicken patties that you used to get at school lunch

blah... I just had what i call a heartattack in a wrapper... walk down the street.. get the taste of chicago... big ass beef patty dipped in bbq sauce... cooked... redipped.. topped with bacon.. pickles.. mutard.. jaaaaaa... im having an orgasm thinking about it..

god... america is so fat...

i once had a veggie burger from bk...

but in thehood

i got sick

lol

turns out that i had to wait 20 minutes for them to thaw the shit out cuz no one in the hood eats that crap

man..its funny that i see this thread today...cause last night, for dinner....i splurged and got some filet minon and marinated it in teryaki sauce and cooked it just right...best steak ive ever had....with a baked potato and sour cream on the side...

while i was eating my steak i was thinking "why the fuck would anyone want to be vegetarian?"

funny thing is, if you look up BK's nutritional info online, there's a not about the BK veggie which says, "Burger King Corporation makes no claim that the BK VEGGIE® Burger or any other of its products meets the requirements of a vegan or vegetarian diet."

though i still feel pretty safe since it's made by morningstar farms. but whatever, i'd rather eat at home anyway.

fuck all this. i had a beef steak chimichanga yesterday and it was fuckin fantastic. ill be damned if i get pulled into this vegetarian business...

not knockin those that do. just couldnt myself.

From what I've noticed, most people who become vegetarian/vegan don't have the needed vitamins for them to keep clear skin and often break out really bad... and clear right back up if they start eating meat again. My mom noticed this with somebody that she worked with a while back.

If it tastes good, I'll eat it.

If it doesn't, I wont.

Steak. veg burger, pussy, whatever

I'm the same

and I follow this advice a wise man by the name of Peter North once said "Never go down on a girl if she smells like garbage!" :lol::lol:

I live by that rule.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now