bombing and racking

bobsuruncle

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

dam cope is a cool name..u must be hella creative to come up with a name like that..hey theres alot of people puttin "1" or "oner" at the ends of thier names...wait y dont u put a 2 at the end...itll be hella original! Cope2...dam man i wish i thought of that name before u...gosh...

Fucking Toy

i have only just started graffiti and have yet to spray anything on a wall. All i hav done is spray cope on an old door and it made me realise a few things. I thought i was gonna buy a piece of wood an practise on that, well this cope i did was tiny and it practically used up all the space, id be painting over the over stuff every 5 mins so i cud paint new stuff i realy wouldnt get any decent practice doin that. The only way im gunna progress wit a can is bombing. Plus my 400 ml can feels half empty after a titchy throw! how many peeps out ther rack cans and who buys? cos if i buy all my cans this is gunna be the most expensive ting ive taken up to date.

mama mia!!:scrambled: :eek:

this is what 12oz gets for letting the mentally challenged post here.

Yes, yes it does go off. And they send the security on you. Its horrible, they treat you like shit and throw powder sugar on you while your naked and spray you with a fire house.

LMFAO

I fucking hustle for paint. I rack a can here and there, sell some shit I dont use for paint, if I happen to be at a party of someone I dont know, I wander into their garage and steal their paint...or other shit I can sell to buy paint. haha writing has made me a sketchy person...

LMFAO

I fucking hustle for paint. I rack a can here and there, sell some shit I dont use for paint, if I happen to be at a party of someone I dont know, I wander into their garage and steal their paint...or other shit I can sell to buy paint. haha writing has made me a sketchy person...

haha stealing paint during a party, fucking genius.

• 2 weeks later...