Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
De sign

for seeking.

i never did any screen prints of birds.

but i do like them alot. i painted a bird today. its in the canvas thread.

birds are sick. id download the song but there is no link and instead i will sleep.

thank you for thinking of me.

goodnight.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
owls are way cooler than birds

true mah nigga....

Owls fo life, LOL!!1111eleven1

heres a joke...

so 3 guys walk into the guiness book of records office wanting to get in the next edition of the book. the tallest man, the fattest man, and the man with the smallest dick. so the tallest man walks into the office, 5 minutes later he comes out elated, grinning ear to ear. he says 'i did it you guys, im the worlds tallest man!' 5 minutes later out walks the fattest man, and he's so happy he dials up Domino's and orders an xl pizza for himself. 10 minutes later out walks the man with smallest dick and he is visibly angry. his friends ask's him whats wrong buddy? the man replies "who the fuck is 'seeking' ?"

it would be a zinger, if i had any clue who hella bored was, or had ever talked to him.

instead dude is just a creepy stalker who keeps talking about me, and is repeating jokes he read in maxim and throwing my name at the end.

yawn.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now