Your Boss Thread

505boogie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My boss is relatively new here, today is his fifth day.

so he's still pretty gung ho, I give him tops 2 months until he's fired, like all the previous managers out here.

he's an east indian dude, and so far I've seen him get into three pretty intense debates with long standing employees who know the score and how this place works

my boss is rarely here due to constant trips to Amsterdam, he openly talks about smoking weed, and tripping. I've even seen him get out of his porshe wasted drink an $800 bottle of wine. Sounds like he's laid back but actually theres so many dickhead bosses working under him that it doesn't really matter. He's also a money hungry bastard, thats so burnt out its ridiculous, but non the less, i wish i was that paid.

My boss used to be a crackhead/alchoholic. We have a speakers set up outside and he always has the mic. When no ones around before we open at like 6 in the morning and hell just fucking sing songs real fucking loud like. Really funny. Only boss I know that you could curse at and hell just luagh. But then hell get you back later with some crazy ass insane chore he wants you to do.

my bozz iz a female. Female bosses (some) Suck! We have walkie talkies at work and she doesnt us it at all. she uses her big mouth to get attention. What really makes me mad is her stupid country music she plays (radio)

whats more horrible than that? they are being played on this things. . . .

istockphoto_999040_megaphone.jpg

il try take a pic of her 2night

bosses at my first job: one was cool to me....the other one was an asshole

2nd job: head boss....was alright....lower bosses were fucking dike bitches (literally)

3rd job: i had like 6 or 7 different bosses ....all were cool except for 2 of them...one of them was always talking shit to me to my face.

jobs are overated.

My boss is the coolest guy on the planet.He is an ex-hippie, die hard yankee fan, he travels to see the yankess play in at least 1 away game in every stadium they play in.And has season tickets that his father gave him when he passed away.I havent seen him in over 2 months but we talk on the phone everyday.Not once has he ever raised his voice,Counted a sick day,or give me some shit.

i guess i have 3 bosses

one of them is a fat guy with a scratchy voice who calls me to do work at stupid hours of the night.

the other guy i only see him like once a month when i need to pick up checks.

last dude i just started to work with. hes cool

skater dude

hes on point atleast as far as getting shit done.

My boss is the man. I come late, he doesn't care, I leave early he doesn't care. I usually finish all my work faster than he can give me work, that drives him nuts, but in a good way. He's very talk-to-able and took me on knowing I knew very little, just because he liked my style. He's taught me more than I can imagine and when I start college again in the fall I will be light years ahead of 90% of the students.

yeah. I walked into a golden opportunity. the pay's not that much but its much better than what I had been making in the past. I mean, I know he makes, probably, 40+ dollars an hour off of me, but its okay by me since he's taught me an enormous amount.

my boss tripped me today and i landed in the "instinct" push-up postion. then i proceeded to ask him where he's from and he said he's from the "slip-n-slide ride". i didnt get that joke until hours later.

he's alot friendlier then my last one, who was really black and walk up to you and stare at you until you felt uncomfortable enough to attempt to make small talk, then as you start talking to him he would just walk away.