This is what seven yellow cards gets you.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah. or like baseball. here, im going to cry about everything possible in this already retarded contest of standing around waiting for 1 dude to hit an all white ball with red stitches.

or like basketball. hey, im going to run back and forth in this boring ass game trying to put a ball inside of a circle.

or like football. hey, im going to run up and down this field hoping the ball flies towards me so i can attempt to catch it.

soccer is a fucking great sport. you people are stupid.

basketball sucks too

football is increasingly on my bad side

hockey, is a mans sport.

yeah. or like baseball. here, im going to cry about everything possible in this already retarded contest of standing around waiting for 1 dude to hit an all white ball with red stitches.

or like basketball. hey, im going to run back and forth in this boring ass game trying to put a ball inside of a circle.

or like football. hey, im going to run up and down this field hoping the ball flies towards me so i can attempt to catch it.

soccer is a fucking great sport. you people are stupid.

i was initially gonna rant about how while i love soccer there is no need to rag on the other sports like that. and was gonna get all hissy over it.

then i saw what it was a response to.

fair enough.

and thank you IBC for callin spitfire out, i thought i was the only one annoyed by his tirades of late.

baseball is pretty fantastic.

i feel like its a good sport for those who grew up with it though. it is unimaginably slow for others.

basketball is the shit.

soccer- enough has already been said validating it.

football...ehh, only recently starting to get into it. i think its just cus i enjoyed watching my friend support the bears only to see them fail.

i watch soccer. its good for the soul.

i love the south american style of play, but for real. those argentinians were fucking bitches. a light breeze could blow them over.

I know what you mean. They are definately skilled on the ball, and can create chances from basically nothing ... which is very respectable. But it seems to me like they will put together four or five good passes, and then get stood up with a strong tackle or something and BAM motherfuckers are on the floor rolling around like they've been shot. Out comes the stretcher, a couple of squirts of water on the leg from a magical water bottle and they're back on the pitch running around full tilt.

One thing that I noticed, the Czechs were pressing and moving the ball around well and it looked like they were going to have a chance for a goal and one of the argentinian players goes down ... soft tackle, but what do the Czechs do? play the ball out. that's bullshit to me, you'd be hard pressed to see argentina do the same thing if they were pressing for a goal and one of the Czechs went down.