oh shit, i forgot to tell you all...

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
in six years they're going to have 35,000 gig ipods for 500 dollars and all of the old generation ipods will have been excecuted by steve jobbs

steve jobbs is a psycotic obsessive-compulsive perfectionist, that's why all of his products work so nicely.

86284-86376-1-steve_jobskleiner.gif

you must worship steve jobbs :lol:

muvo560.jpg

been rockin this for two years now...

at the rate new shit comes out and prices drop i just dont see the point in buying any new computer related hardware... 500 gb external hardrive $299 one month $90 six months later

ACTUAL SIZE ?

Ahh you gave into the ipod revolution i see ill stick to my mini disk player thank you very much.

i have an md and i love it. i can record mixes, edit it digitally if i need to, and record live.

but my first md player just went out and i never dropped it. the cost to repair it would be

similiar to buying a new one. ipods are good for mp3s though. i just like being able to record. ill buy an ipod as soon as they can record.

1000 gigs is a terabite so technically it would be 35 terabites.

Yes that was a very nerdy comment.

hey don't feel bad, i built this computer, it has 2 terabytes, an intel quad core processor, 2 gigs of memory, an msi p35 neo-f atx intel motherboard and vista is installed on it. the power supply and everything else... i forget

THE QUAD CORE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD ASS! try to think of the fastest computer you've ever used, x50