Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DUDER

Fake/Imitation Weed

Here's the big question some pot heads might want to know.

Does the fake weed get you high ?

There are allot of companies out there selling this fake weed. Always labeled some type of HERB or HERBAL Smoke.. And always calling them BUDS.. Further more these "BUDS" look like your finest of the sticky icky.

I mean this shit is advertised in the back of your high times magazines and sometimes in your local head shop, and then also on the internet. Example: (http://www.gotmesomepie.com)

I can't lie it's tempting to buy, but I'm very very very not with the idea of getting some bullshit bunk. Obviously it doesn't contain THC if it's legal. Or I think thats why its legal.

So has any one tried this shit out ?

I remember about 9 years ago my friend bought a POUND of this bullshit called Lion Hair. And it looked like a bag full of grass clippings.. Scratch that it didn't even look like real grass, and I don't mean weed. And the shit sucked worse then generic cigarettes. But of course then they didn't have pictures to go along with their product.

So whats the deal ? Any experiences with Fake Weed ?:scrambled:

good question. buy some and tell us how it goes.

all i know is that salvia extract is legal, and fucks you up reeaaaallll good. or bad. depends.

also i heard that if you smoke banana peels covered with lemon juice and peanut butter and then watch the wizard of oz while listening to dark side of the moon you will go sooooo high, like, wow. high

play that funky music white boy, play that funky music right, play that funky music whiteboy, lay down and boogie and play that funky music till you die.

Salvia SUCKS!!! in my opinion... Shit was wack... It kind of fucked with my equilibrium a little like when you get dizzy from spinning in circles..

Yeah the MY Space add every where got me thinking about the subject.. But that doesn't answer my question.

And if I had access to kind buds I would buy it all the time, but our situation sucks when all we mostly get is Mexican Brick Weed or this bullshit they call 30/60 a more enhanced kind of brick weed I guess.

Last I wouldn't be on here asking how it is if I already bought it.. This is my way of research so I don't waste my money.

Now with all the aside.....................

send ME your money and i'll send you some lawn clippings from my yard.

i live in Cali...i got that good green grass!! i'll even throw in some cactus tuna.

Salvia SUCKS!!!

i tried that shit once and everything looked like it was made of fruit loops...then reality started peeling back like a sticker...awww man was that some crazy hippie smoke...never again.

Holy shit it's going to be hard not collecting a bunch of gay comments

your dad is ghey, hoebag.

ok you win... because your ready for action on this message board.

Now.. 14 replies later... any one with knowledge on this subject.. Please.

heres knowledge on the subject. Youre a fucking idiot. Know who believes in this legal pot bullshit? 14 year old Slipknot fans from Nebraska.

If you're going to fucking smoke, smoke weed or get dipped.

Later AC Slater.