skinny as whitegirls, your mans peewee herman

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea but you want big lips on there its mo' betta wit some dsl's...

and if you actually gonna kiss the chick. Biggest pet peeve kissing a chick with thin lips its like I am making out with teeth not cool...maybe I just over analyze everything when I am in the moment...I think that maybe one of my flaws...

YEAH MAN THAT SHIT BE HAPPENIN TO ME ALL THE TIME ILL LOOK AT SHORTY LIGHTIN A CIGGARETTE, WASHIN A DISH, TALKIN ON THE PHONE, OR WHATEVER...AND ILL JUST BE LIKE..."DAMN SHORTY IS LOOKIN OD WACK RIGHT NOW EWW" EVEN IF SHES A BAD BITCH..I USED TO FUCK WITH THIS GIRL WHO WAS AN ILL CUTIE, SHE WAS PUERTO RICAN AND FRENCH, SHORTY HAD LITTLE FRECKLES AND SOME OFFICIAL TITS AND LEGS...BUT I REMEMBER WAKIN UP ONE NIGHT I WAS STAYING AT HER CRIB TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND I SEEN HER SLEEPIN WITH HER MOUTH WIDE OPEN LOOKIN CRAZY I WAS LIKE "UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH" IT WAS NEVER THE SAME AFTER THAT B.

YEAH YOU KNOW IM ALWAYS ON THAT COOL SHIT.

eyes are spaced to far apart...

its called evolution, females eyes are starting to move apart naturally, its there way of coping with the daily facials guys be giving them... basically its making it harder to shoot for the forehead and skeet in both eyes.

my advise is cock poke the eye that didnt get glazed.....

:lol:

its called evolution, females eyes are starting to move apart naturally, its there way of coping with the daily facials guys be giving them... basically its making it harder to shoot for the forehead and skeet in both eyes.

my advise is cock poke the eye that didnt get glazed.....

:lol:

damn son bringing the evolution theory

ill ad to that.

they also evolving into animals like antelope. and we're the predators

/no child predator