girls flying in from other states to see you

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not fronting, i never said i didn't like to get dicked down, cause i do. just not with random fags. i have a boyfriend. i'm satisfied. i don't need to take stupid ass work trips and turn them into orgyfests. i got what i need. and no sorry i'm not in to 15 year old white kids from ohio. i'm almost 30. don't act like you know me.

COME ON B. IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO SLAY YOU...IF YOU WERE DAMN NEAR 30 YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SHOULD BE MORE ON POINT. YOU TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING I JUST SAID B AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CLARIFYING ANY OF IT FOR YOU.

Its a lot easier for a girl to get laid than a guy, this is the case for numerous reasons right?

Therefore, the problem i have with a girl thats prepared to FLY to come see me is that they could easily have their choice of numerous guys to fuck with even if the girl is below average or mildly ugly. So whats wrong with them that they have to spend time and money travelling?

Unless she thinks the guys like super good looking/nice/special, in which case gamblersgrin did something right.

oh shit, page 3 is the funniest page of this thread. quick rundown:

"YOU MAD YOU BOOKED A FLIGHT FOR SOME PENIS?"

"I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY WHEN BITCHES JUST STOP FRONTIN LIKE THEY DONT WANNA FUCK JUST AS MUCH AS DUDES (MAYBE A LITTLE LESS...LIKE 2%)"

"SORRY MA, IF YOU MET ME YOU'D BE DISSAPOINTED AS FUCK CUZ I AM EXACTLY WHAT I SEEM TO BE. A DUDE FROM THE BRONX WITH BRONX TENDENCIES."

"i never said i didn't like to get dicked down, cause i do."

"...IF YOU WERE DAMN NEAR 30 YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SHOULD BE MORE ON POINT."

COME ON B. IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO SLAY YOU...IF YOU WERE DAMN NEAR 30 YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SHOULD BE MORE ON POINT. YOU TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING I JUST SAID B AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CLARIFYING ANY OF IT FOR YOU.

Do people still talk like this in the Bronx? Yall are about 10 years behind. And who calls a woman B? Dude talks about reading comprehension but cant get the weight of his low self esteem off the caps lock button.

Do people still talk like this in the Bronx? Yall are about 10 years behind. And who calls a woman B? Dude talks about reading comprehension but cant get the weight of his low self esteem off the caps lock button.

SERIOUSLY MY DUDE I HAVE NO DESIRE TO CHANGE MY SPEECH PATTERNS TO SPEAK ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD, YOU CAN IGNORE ME, BLOCK ME, WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO HOMIE. JUST MAKE SURE DURING SAID PROCESS YOU GET THE FUCK OFF MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK. FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR. I'LL THROW YOU IN THE GARBAGE. ILL CALL A BITCH, BITCH, B, HOMIE, HO, MAMI, WHATEVER THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE. I AINT FUCKING SHORTY, SHE AINT MY WIFE OR GIRL OR BABY'S MOM. THEREFORE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING POLITE OR CORRECT. YOU DONT AFFECT MY SELF ESTEEM, YOU'RE A GRAFFITI NERD OR ART STUDENT OR SOME SHIT OR SOME OLD WASHED UP WRITER, OR A COMBO OF ALL THREE AND TO MAKE IT WORSE YOU'RE AN INTERNET IDENTITY, AT LEAST YOU CAN GO TO A FEW BLOCKS AND MUTHAFUCKAS WILL BE LIKE "MERO, YEAH THATS MY DUDE, HE'S A COOL NIGGA" SO PLEASE, STOP FUCKIN ADDRESSING ME CUZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY...ABOUT ANYTHING HOMIE, ANYTHING. IM DOING ME FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. I SAY WHATEVER I WANT HOWEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT. SO GO EAT A AIDS DICK AND TAKE PICTURES OF SKUF FILLINS WITH YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA...THE RESTA YALL NO DISRESPECT, PLEASE CONTINUE...HOLLA

^ Sheeeeiiiiiit.

Also, I wouldn't trust having girls that I hardly know coming from long distances for dick or pizza.

My mans is in the Czech Republic right now and he's been talking to a Thai girl online for a couple months. He says they talk about sex most of the time, which I expect is normal. She's coming from Thailand to "visit" him in the next month and I think he's so naive that he hasn't thought about the worst that could happen.

$20 says she has a pimp, makes him break his wallet for shopping, makes him pay for the sex, and gives him AIDS. Seriously, what a dumbass.