iphone..

Spitfire15

Im posting this with an iphone. Theyre not half as bad as i thought they would be. Lot of cool gizmos and stuff. The internets are pretty fast on it as well. But this keyboard takes some getting ued to. Abyways im going to bed. School at 7 am then work right after for 9 hours outside in the sun. Love you, sweet dreams.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Did someone figure out how to put aim on it yet?

my pda has msn messenger live but the aim you can get is version 2.0 and hasnt been updated since 2000!!

I've actually had several iPods. From 2g to minis to nanos. I've had tons of problems with all of them. Battery being weird and not charging right, shutting off at random times.

I take pretty good care of my electronic devices. So I decided to try a Zune, and actually have yet to have a problem with it. And I use it pretty much every day, and it has taken a fairly good beating so far.

The only gripe I have is that it's a little bulkier than I would want.

On the other side of the fence, I've heard of people that have had their iPods for like 4 years and have yet to have a problem, so it's possibly that I just have bad luck.

I've actually had several iPods. From 2g to minis to micros. I've had tons of problems with all of them. Battery being weird and not charging right, shutting off at random times.

I take pretty good care of my electronic devices. So I decided to try a Zune, and actually have yet to have a problem with it. And I use it pretty much every day, and it has taken a fairly good beating so far.

The only gripe I have is that it's a little bulkier than I would want.

On the other side of the fence, I've heard of people that have had their iPods for like 4 years and have yet to have a problem, so it's possibly that I just have bad luck.

me too, i have a friend who still has his 3rrd gen spinny wheel, not click wheel iPod and its still working for him but ive had over 6 and every time it seems like something goes wrong

yeah, but you're probably still had to put your fingers against your temples like a sucker. you need to get on that handsfree bluetooth telekenisis!

you dont post very often any more but when you do.. you come with the zingers.

people that complain about ipod problems usually don't take good care of them. i've had 5 ipods, never ran into a problem that made me frustrated. now i have an 80gb that i've had for about a year, and i keep it in it's case and i haven't had a problem with a screen breaking or the battery dying forever or some other senseless bullshit. the only reason i ever get a new ipod is cause it always gets stolen. that's not apple's fault.