Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

iphone..

Im posting this with an iphone. Theyre not half as bad as i thought they would be. Lot of cool gizmos and stuff. The internets are pretty fast on it as well. But this keyboard takes some getting ued to. Abyways im going to bed. School at 7 am then work right after for 9 hours outside in the sun. Love you, sweet dreams.

:lol:

ill stick with my smartphone pda

Did someone figure out how to put aim on it yet?

my pda has msn messenger live but the aim you can get is version 2.0 and hasnt been updated since 2000!!

no, no aim. And no java either so i cant strea video either unless apple converts it into the format that the iphone uses.

can you film yourself doing something on that phone and put it on youtube? i'm not asking you to i'm just wondering if it's possible

I wouldn't even know where to start.

i bet if the allspark got it's hands on the iphone then it would be 50x stronger and smarter than megatron himself and would be called "the punisher" and would take over the entire universe in a matter of days.

word on the street is that when jaguar drops there are going to be a ton of improvements/integrations for the iphone. ichat is supposed to roll out in the next few weeks as well.

God forbid you not be able to get on the internet for half a day!! Fuck the iphone, status symbol. There will be something next year that everybody will shit their pants about and go further in debt to have, when is it going to stop?

nothing is going to beat the iphone, save for the next iphone. it'll be like the ipod. only retards and douchbags think the zune is good.

I've actually had several iPods. From 2g to minis to nanos. I've had tons of problems with all of them. Battery being weird and not charging right, shutting off at random times.

I take pretty good care of my electronic devices. So I decided to try a Zune, and actually have yet to have a problem with it. And I use it pretty much every day, and it has taken a fairly good beating so far.

The only gripe I have is that it's a little bulkier than I would want.

On the other side of the fence, I've heard of people that have had their iPods for like 4 years and have yet to have a problem, so it's possibly that I just have bad luck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now