Bojangles Mom?

colt45oe800

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why the fuck not?

Cause it looks like a weapon and ebay wont let u sell it without that orange tip, just to let people know that its fake and shit...

1. Do not change, obscure, alter, remove, or obliterate any coloration or markings on this gun. The coloration and/or markings on this product, including the blaze orange barrel tip are designed to comply with applicable state and federal law and regulations.

2. This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Any person who changes, alters, removes, or obliterate any coloration or markings that are required by state or federal law or regulation, in any way that makes this product look more like a firearm is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Found these pics sumwhere else..People really gettin on them...

3.jpg

1.jpg

how the fuck do you figure? jsut go to kinkos i have been told they will ship anything...

Customs has the right to open any package. If by chance they do open it and find it unaltered (no orange tip) they will confiscate it. It's happened to friends of mine.

someone just sell me that allspark they're selling off on ebay and i'd be good for the rest of my life. i wouldn't even have to get up in the morning, i would just zap my cellphone and tell him to make me breakfast. although he might turn on me and send an encoded message out to the other decipticons in the galaxy..