Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colt45oe800

Bojangles Mom?

Pity they could never send it anywhere, as Megatron can't be sent thru the mail from what I have heard from mates who tried to import them from the states.

why the fuck not?

Cause it looks like a weapon and ebay wont let u sell it without that orange tip, just to let people know that its fake and shit...

1. Do not change, obscure, alter, remove, or obliterate any coloration or markings on this gun. The coloration and/or markings on this product, including the blaze orange barrel tip are designed to comply with applicable state and federal law and regulations.

2. This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Any person who changes, alters, removes, or obliterate any coloration or markings that are required by state or federal law or regulation, in any way that makes this product look more like a firearm is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Found these pics sumwhere else..People really gettin on them...

3.jpg

1.jpg

Dude I got this sniper rifle that looks like the nintendo bazooka...

snes-sscope6.gif

omg i found this while looking up nintendo bazooka...

nintendo_panties_yes.jpg

Yeah, I saw that collection. There's no way she'll get the million dollars she's asking for it on ebay. It is impressive though. And mauler you are right, all Megatrons must have a blaze orange tip to be shipped and sold in the U.S.

how the fuck do you figure? jsut go to kinkos i have been told they will ship anything...

how the fuck do you figure? jsut go to kinkos i have been told they will ship anything...

Customs has the right to open any package. If by chance they do open it and find it unaltered (no orange tip) they will confiscate it. It's happened to friends of mine.

what!? bullshitput shit like this is a collectible you faggots owe me $4k if you open it! or just insure the thing for like 1000000 then they destroy the value and you get a million bucks...

someone just sell me that allspark they're selling off on ebay and i'd be good for the rest of my life. i wouldn't even have to get up in the morning, i would just zap my cellphone and tell him to make me breakfast. although he might turn on me and send an encoded message out to the other decipticons in the galaxy..

^^hahaha he turned into a coffin

This one is like a breakdancing battle for nerdsvvv

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now