The Paranoia Thread

Sleeping Pills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls don't poop, so i guess i cannot buy a new bike. you can send me money and in exchange i can send you a sammich.

or you could send me money and i could send you a note thanking you

and pictures of a puppy that doesn't belong to me.

sounds alot better than me getting a rotting sammich in the mail.

mustard? you mean dijon?

I know what your taliking about being able to predict things sheROCK. I get the same feeling. Somtimes I get devaju and ill be able to "remember" (if thats the right term) what will happen next. It freaks me out bad.

Also, after I watched the Truman Show im convinced I have my own TV show that I dont know about.

truman show fucked me up real good after i watched it.

i never learned to sleep with the lights off alone because when i was growing up i was scared that my parents had hired a hitman to kill me so i kept my lights on all the time.

:scrambled: i didnt sleep a lot as a kid.

Why does anything exist. why are there people on earth, why is there an earth, why is there a universe, why does existance exist. what the fuck came before anything what the hell caused anything to happen what made the universe and why is that there. why does anything or nothing exist. why.

you watch too much tv.....i've seen documentaries and tv programs about all of those things you're scared of.

did you realize the government is trying to make you scared of everything. you need special sunglasses so you can see the truth.

"did you realize the government is trying to make you scared of everything."

is that not paranoia right there?

By the way marijuana=paranoia

Its no coincidence that all those hippies, radical and alternative thinking mother fuckers, and conspiracy theorists all smoke tons of herb.

"did you realize the government is trying to make you scared of everything."

is that not paranoia right there?

By the way marijuana=paranoia

Its no coincidence that all those hippies, radical and alternative thinking mother fuckers, and conspiracy theorists all smoke tons of herb.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/nation/stories/020107dnnatsuspiciuosdevices.d66e06.html

So what, that doesnt prove anything. People have stupid paranoia in general. Im talking about the fuck faces who think the government's main agenda is to like zombify the people and have total control over them. Theres a person who is very close to me whose been smoking weed since hes been 13 and does it on a daily basis. He doesnt even get really high but just does to releive his serious anxiety. He cant even function around normal society without anxiety meds and thinks that almost every little thing someone does is done to cause him some sort of harm or distress.