The Paranoia Thread

Sleeping Pills

i'm scared of a lot of shit. so i'll write to you all my fears.

people will think i'm a tourist. the glue on envelopes is spreading a fatal disease. spiders are scary as shit. the government controls the weather. the government knows everything about me. giant red ants will crawl into my ears and eat my brain, and then shit it back out into my skull. the tap water i'm drinking is contaminated and i'm going to die in my sleep. if i eat this cheeseburger then a giant turd is going to rip apart my asshole again. people are only nice to me because they feel sorry for me. that pencil sharpener that's been "broken" all this time is a surveillance camera. some asshole will push me in front of a moving subway train. this person in back of me has been following for a while now. i'll get hit by a drunk driver. if i pee while i'm swimming in a river a candiru fish will swim into my penis and flare its barbed fins. one of the strings on the guitar i'm playing will snap and go straight for my eyes and i'll be blind forever. ghosts are real. when i'm mowing the lawn, the mower will tip over and i'll fall straight into it and die. if i cut that guy off, will he shoot me? what was that noise in the other room? who was sitting in this bus seat before me? some pissed off jerk spit in my food at the fast food resturant. my eyes are twicthing; it could be bleharospasm, a muscle disorder that will cause my eyes to snap shut forever. i'll get alzheimer's from drinking diet soda. someone not directly related to me in any way shape or form is watching every move i make, and knows exactly what i'm typing right now.

so what are you guys scared of?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being scared is for pussys honestly...Yall need to become more comfortable with death so you dont care anymore.

I mean yea you can pop out of a corner and startle me and shti but situation wise I just suck it up and go heres what could happen when I go into this...that sucks ok lets do it and hope that doesnt happen...

While I worry about some things doesnt mean I let them rule my life. Its not like I sit at home with foil on my windows and a foil hat to block my brainwaves from being read, but at the same time I'm not going to go out and raw dog prostitutes and try to catch alligators and shit.

but if you had to would you go out and catch alligators and shit while raw dogging an 18 year old pit bull with saudi messicans ghost skating the whip driven by some whores?

Well if I HAD to, like had a gun to my head, of course I would, and I would take pics and make the ultimate thread to end all threads on 12oz.

you watch too much tv.....i've seen documentaries and tv programs about all of those things you're scared of.

did you realize the government is trying to make you scared of everything. you need special sunglasses so you can see the truth.

i love you for referencing this movie

they_live5.jpg

go ahead, tell yerr boyfriend.

oh yeah, what i'm scared of:

rothschilds, sachs, coeburgs, goetha's, eugenics, sterilization, mass starvation, rfid,

monetary collapse, full scale nuclear war initiated by cheney/bush regime, light arms,

assault vehicles, collapsed tracheas, tubular bells, michael knight and his evil car, baywatch,

pam andersons boobs exploding and wiping out a kindergarten class, white people, black people, yuppies, asians, shiz-spandexes (messicans, mang), folgers decaf, fuddruckers,

fast food, msg, aspartame, colonoscopy's, dehydrated meat products, osama, hussein, and sean hannity.

oh yeah, i'm afraid of the dark 'cause i'm vulnerable at night. i've had really horrible nightmares since i was 3. they're not about monsters. they're about other things that i can't explain. i have a really open mind. sometimes i think i'm psychic or just have an ability to access outer information. it scares me, so i try to block it. most people i tell that to can't understand it, i don't expect them to. i'm not afraid to die, but how i will die. i hope in a peaceful way. i believe in some sort of existence after this life. i hate people that harm children and am always fearful of my daughter's well being. i think i would torture someone and do really horrible things to them if anyone tried to harm her. and lastly, i'm afraid of major catastrophes and end of the world scenarios.

I know what your taliking about being able to predict things sheROCK. I get the same feeling. Somtimes I get devaju and ill be able to "remember" (if thats the right term) what will happen next. It freaks me out bad.

Also, after I watched the Truman Show im convinced I have my own TV show that I dont know about.

send me money, i need a new bike.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eeu2gwebrvn

I want a new drug

One that wont make me sick

One that wont make me crash my car

Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug

One that wont hurt my head

One that wont make my mouth too dry

Or make my eyes too red

One that wont make me nervous

Wondering what to do