lies you've told...

FREIGHTYONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mine is rather stupid, but after a drunken accident which resulted in my face having carpet burn marks on my top lip and nose plus a black eye, me and my friends decided to go out the next night for a Sunday session.

Well anyway, I went up to the hottest chick in the place, and told her to not mind my face as 'me and my friends rolled a car last night'. She fully believed it, and then I ended up getting with erh friend who wasn't as hot, but was still pretty damn good, all due to the little fib I told.

We all lie, at some point in our lives. I lie daily for pesonal gain and satisfaction. Here's some of my better ones:

-I broke up with a girl by telling her I was HIV positive

-I told a previous employer that I was Jewish so I could take all of the various holidays throughout the year off, and at the same time make people feel uncomfortable around me during Christmas and Easter.

-I told the same employer that my mother had died in a really terrible car accident, and I was having trouble paying for the arrangements. They passed a card around and people donated $400 or so. I spent it all on drugs and then took three weeks off and went to Los Angeles to visit freinds.

Lets here some of yours. I know there's a bunch of scumbags in here. I have better ones also, I'll share more later.

i bet these are all lies har har har.

it my boy at college and we told everyone that I was blind. I had sunglasses on at night and everything. shit was dope til I got caught slip[/color]ping by this chick at a party[/b]
I really like this one, I'm going to try it. So I think I'm going to use this thread for all the lies I tell daily, fuck what anybody thinks.

-tonight (last night) I told my girl I had to work when really I did a mountain of coke and told lies to my two friends, while they told me lies. You know you have a good friendship with someone when you stay up all night telling "war stories" with each other that you all know are not true, but everyone plays along. And Dog, they're all true stories, I have worse, and I'm pretty much a piece of shit in real life. Someone asked me tonight if I saw a person get shot or stabbed outside of my house what I would do, snd I said I would do nothing, not even call 911, I wouldn't do a damn thing. I probably would feel bad for like a day, but fuck it, none of my biz right? What would you cats do? Call the cops? I'm sure a few would. Maybe dude had it coming? Maybe not. Fuck it. And most of you dudes are fucking lame when it comes to the lying game, lying to get pussy was cool when I was in junior high. Now I have to lie to get rid of pussy. /no herb

P.S. The drought's over.

OH WAAAAIIIIT!!!

I have lied to all of you I just remembered...Do yall remember this?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118071

I went to visit my boy at college and we told everyone that I was blind. I had sunglasses on at night and everything. shit was dope til I got caught slipping by this chick at a party

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Everybody thought I was an asshole for e-killing you and you did this?! Hahaha!

where to start?

"no officer, i was off to paint murals at 1 am"

my greatest ever lie/prank was not having finished a paper in high school

so on the morning it was due i got a whole bunch of paper

scribbled word-like things on them a nd ran them under a tap

then i chewed on them

making it look lkie my dog had chewed them up

my teacher bought it

i got caught out when he rang up and asked if we had a dog

we didnt

Mine is rather stupid, but after a drunken accident which resulted in my face having carpet burn marks on my top lip and nose plus a black eye, me and my friends decided to go out the next night for a Sunday session.

Whenever I've had fat lips, black eyes, scrapes on my face, etc. and someone asks me what happened, I usually say something along the lines of... "I don't know, he told me he loved me, and it was all downhill from there..."

oh! and another one of my favorites is going up to random girls in the bar bathroom and acting really concerned... "umm I think my drink tastes like roofies... taste it... doesn't it taste like roofies? what should I do??" *laugh* some girls are stupid enough to A - take a drink, or smell it and B - actually think they can taste roofies, which is odorless and tasteless...