Ghosts...

Quaranta-Due

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

And if you don't, that just proves that you pop sideways out your mouth without even paying attention to and registering in your head what the fuck you're saying when you talk all the shit that you do.

take a xanax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really actually don't know what he's talking about.

He thinks every dude that talks shit to him is me, and it's just not true.

If he finds what he's talking about, which shouldn't be too hard, I'll be pretty surprised.

Just doesn't sound like something I'd say "Oh ghosts don't exist and because of that your dead friend is a toy"...

I generally put better thoughts into my arguments, and also, I believe in ghosts. So it seems weird that I would say that.

Anyway... Whatever this was, it was just fucking with my lights, not very vengeful or angry.

I really actually don't know what he's talking about.

He thinks every dude that talks shit to him is me, and it's just not true.

You write Grits and Towel. You're from Oakland.

You used to go by EASTBAYPOWERHOUSE.

Then you had it changed to EASTBAYPIRATEHOUSE.

Then you went through a plethora of names, getting banned left and right until you landed on Quaranta-Due.

But you always talk the same shit.

No?

Go find where I said whatever the fuck you're talking about, or shut the fuck up dude.

You said what you had to say. I don't think I said it, if you want to prove me wrong go do it, and I'm sure everyone will be totally on your side and very stoked for you.

Two names isn't really a plethora.

I'm blocking you now, so any response you make, I won't be able to read. I'm tired of you following me around on here, it's creepy.

To everyone else: If this dude actually quotes my post where I said ghosts don't exist and his dead friend is a toy because of it, please let me know.

Why are we talking about douchbags?

By the way, I saw this today on my way to the movies...

IMG_2401.jpg

The asian girls that were standing next to it were pretty cute, I dunno if they were in the car though. Cause there was another one parked on the side. Although it makes sense, cause we all know they can't drive...

...If anyone could manage to flip a car on a soft curve...

Damn, that car is hella flipped over!

Those curbs aren't soft, they fuck up rims like nothing else, yet I dunno how they fliiped the car though. If you regard those as soft curbs, I hate to know what are heavier.

And the discussion turned to douchebags because someone was unsure as to what they were. I was just clarifying. I think calling someone an enema nozzle is much more insulting, as at least that comes into contact with fecal matter. Whenever I hear the term douchebag used as an insult, I always picture the wheelchair guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm saying it..

Ahhh screw your truck!

They cause more accidents than anythign as you can't see around them, and they are usually driven by soccermums somejuan. Maybe if you got a car, or rode your bike more, then maybe not as many single mums will try to pick you up at bars, as your truck is prefect to drive them and their kids around in, hahaa.

Ahhh screw your truck!

They cause more accidents than anythign as you can't see around them, and they are usually driven by soccermums somejuan. Maybe if you got a car, or rode your bike more, then maybe not as many single mums will try to pick you up at bars, as your truck is prefect to drive them and their kids around in, hahaa.

Fuck that bullshit I ride my bike everywhere but I dont drink in ride shits dangerous...

and my explorer is bad ass so fuck your cars being so small you should get the fuck out my way if I cant see you then you aint important...