Ghosts...

Quaranta-Due

Is there any reason for a halogen light bulb to dim and then go back to normal other than ghosts?

Because I've been sitting here and it's been kinda going almost dark, then going back up to regular, then doing it again, then kinda wavering and going back up...

It's not flickering, it's too smooth for that. If I wasn't looking at the light bulb, then I would think someone was passing in front of it and blocking the light...

I'm trying to remain calm, and just think of some normal shit that it could be. But I'm almost on the verge of screaming like a little girl and jumping into bed with my roomie.

But she has work in a few hours and don't think she'd appreciate it...

If no one can think of a good reason for this, then I'm buying Sneak a ticket out here to check this shit out with his EVPs and all kinds of other things with cool acronyms...

Seriously I'm spooked, and I'm going to the living room to sleep with the lights on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No dimmer. And the lamp is one of those stand up ones and it doesn't have a dimmer either...

I'm gonna pop 2 vics, because this is stressing me out and making my shit hurt. And wash it down with a cool refreshing Red Hook ESB... And sleep in the living room with the kitties.

no dimmer? i was going to say if you had a dimmer then your dimmer switch is fucked.

Could be ghosts, or it could be the amount of electricity reducing in the electric cables everytime it dimmers

but who knows..

maybe it is ghosts.

ta. na. na. na. na. naaaaaaaaaaaaa

See none of the other lights in the house did it. I had my door open and I could see light that are on the same circuit just being cool and relaxing.

I don't care, I'm just not gonna sleep there tonight, the ghost can have the room, hopefully he cleans up or something, cause I forgot to.

i could be wrong, but i always used to have a shitload of electrical appliances in my room, and my stand up lamp (no dimmer) always did this shit when i would have most or all of my gadgets turned on.

i got rid of a lot of shit, and my lamp never stutters anymore. it could just be a coincidence.

one of the things u got rid of was obv huanted. u think it coulda been the vibe?

Is there any reason for a halogen light bulb to dim and then go back to normal other than ghosts?

Because I've been sitting here and it's been kinda going almost dark, then going back up to regular, then doing it again, then kinda wavering and going back up...

It's not flickering, it's too smooth for that. If I wasn't looking at the light bulb, then I would think someone was passing in front of it and blocking the light...

I'm trying to remain calm, and just think of some normal shit that it could be. But I'm almost on the verge of screaming like a little girl and jumping into bed with my roomie.

But she has work in a few hours and don't think she'd appreciate it...

If no one can think of a good reason for this, then I'm buying Sneak a ticket out here to check this shit out with his EVPs and all kinds of other things with cool acronyms...

Seriously I'm spooked, and I'm going to the living room to sleep with the lights on.

You already said ghosts don't exist. And called my dead homie a toy in the process. Backpedaling just confirms your idiot status.

But feel free to backpedal.

have you considered ninjas ?

there is no way a ninja would want to waste his time dimming a halogen light.... MAYBE an LED but no way on that generic shit. ghost is much more likely.

i have heard that ghosts can actually have effects on certain molucuels. they are trying to devise some scientific tests based on this to prove ghosts are real but they are having a hard time with the control subject.

Anyways the more i think about this the more i consider a ghost being the likely answer. do u know the history of the room/building/ground its built on?